Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You only need hair on the top/front of your head.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
And that's where hair loss occurs.

giphy.gif

My pubes are balding.

Yeah, if MPB worked in reverse baldcels could at least do the normie styles with the sides of the head shaved or mohawks or something

Yeah, if MPB worked in reverse baldcels could at least do the normie styles with the sides of the head shaved or mohawks or something

Those normie styles only came into fashion within the last couple of years and Asian girls would be repulsed.

norwooding reality has the power to end a man's life. its that serious.

I missed out on my youth and have been siting in my room for better part of the last 8 years.. started norwooding around 17/18.. I elected not to go to college because that's not a place for balding guys (another reason was my height). I've never had a relationship in my life.. all because I'm norwood fucking 3 and its NOT OK. hair loss robbed me of my youth.. ages 17-25 so far.. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I need to get a hair transplant asap.. I've been dreaming of one for years now.. I don't know when it will happen. each passing year becomes less valuable than the preceding year. My youth is running out.. I'm about to be closer to 30 than 20 and I haven't even started living yet.

Last edited:
Life is a cruel joke.

Those normie styles only came into fashion within the last couple of years and Asian girls would be repulsed.

Well I mean it's better than having a fucking horseshoe on your head.

norwooding reality has the power to end a man's life. its that serious.

I missed out on my youth and have been siting in my room for better part of the last 8 years.. started norwooding around 17/18.. I elected not to go to college because that's not a place for balding guys (another reason was my height). I've never had a relationship in my life.. all because I'm norwood fucking 3 and its NOT OK. hair loss robbed me of my youth.. ages 17-25 so far.. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I need to get a hair transplant asap.. I've been dreaming of one for years now.. I don't know when it will happen. each passing year becomes less valuable than the preceding year. My youth is running out.. I'm about to be closer to 30 than 20 and I haven't even started living yet.

You on hair loss meds at least? Stabilized?

You on hair loss meds at least? Stabilized?
yes I'm on 3g setipiprant a day. I think I maintained. I keep my hair short and if I pull hard on the top I can take out 2-5 hairs each time, maybe 1 at most from the back.. top looks thinner than the rest of my head but it doesnt look like its getting any thinner.. not for the past 6 months to a year.

I spend $15 a day on hair loss drugs to keep myself from suicide. $450/month.. $5400/year.. they need to cure this shit asap.. baldness has no place in today's world with full blown natural selection.. we need a chance.

It legit looks like I have a rag on the top of my head jfl

wish I could say the same. I have hair growing on my dick. I tried to tweeze them a while ago but it was too painful.
Yea, I actually don't complain, shaving pubes is one of the most difficult thing to do. I used to shave my pubes on a regular basis when I used to do voluntary islamic preaching. But I don't do that any more, the last time I shaved my pubes was like 4 or 5 years ago. Good that once my pubes become completely bald I don't need to worry about shaving anymore.