Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You only love once

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
A foid will never love anyone like she loves her first. You hear about chads who stay away from virgin girls because they are scared of commitment since virgin girls get too "clingy" or "needy" :lul::lul::lul: JFL a foid will never be like that for you.

Foids never forget their first and will keep trying to chase chads who remind them of the first douchebag that popped her cherry. Even if you ascend, if it is with a non virgin foid I don't even envy you. Because you will just be living in chad's shadow. You will always be compared to him and judged based on how well you can imitate him and recreate the feelings she felt in her first relationship. Non virgin women are broken, vapid whores who are literal human trash. They are just ruined as people, with no redemption. And they will never love you, even if it is "your turn" to betabux them

Even if an Incel is "her first" she knows that Chad exists and been dreaming about him since she was a little girl. Maybe she's too nervous to get close to Chad, but she will make sure to make your life as bitter as possible because you're not him. :blackpill:

Still, better to have someone than absolutely not a single toilet. I'm an incel not a volcel. :feelswhat:

It's either slay or nothing, the betabuxx middle ground is not worth treading, specially for sub-7s.

Chasing a foid that has already been tamed is cuck behavior. I agree with you, every man after her first is just there to fill that void.

More past relationships correlates with a higher chance of divorce. It's almost as if women who are prone to break up's are prone to break up's.

More past relationships correlates with a higher chance of divorce. It's almost as if women who are prone to break up's are prone to break up's.
agreed. but i don't see it as continuous, it's discrete (or binary). a foid is either virgin or a whore with no in between

Last edited:
non virgin women are trash

Yea later on relationships become prostitution or parasite type contracts. Sex and shelter for money.

Nothing hurts worse then a girl saying "my ex was hotter than you:feelsmusic:"

Your statements are correct.

Love is nothing but a biological process expressively engineered by our chimp DNA to make sure foids mate with Chad and NOT with non Chad to ensure propagation of the species continues with the best of the best genetics.

Love doesnt exist imo, true that with many partners the bonding capability disappears completely, like if she changed 15 guys what does it matters if she replaces him with the 16th or 30th guy.

A foid will never love anyone like she loves her first. You hear about chads who stay away from virgin girls because they are scared of commitment since virgin girls get too "clingy" or "needy" :lul::lul::lul: JFL a foid will never be like that for you.

Foids never forget their first and will keep trying to chase chads who remind them of the first douchebag that popped her cherry. Even if you ascend, if it is with a non virgin foid I don't even envy you. Because you will just be living in chad's shadow. You will always be compared to him and judged based on how well you can imitate him and recreate the feelings she felt in her first relationship. Non virgin women are broken, vapid whores who are literal human trash. They are just ruined as people, with no redemption. And they will never love you, even if it is "your turn" to betabux them
Foid worship

Facking bullshit. I've loved twice in my life. Oh, you're talking about foids? Okay, carry on.

In all seriousness, nobody here is gonna steal a foids heart except for moegells. But at the same time, is there any foid that'll steal ours? Very unlikely since most of us will get antipathy at best. If we're lucky we might get apathy.

I want an intact pussy not a vile littered one.

This is the main reason why I would want to be with a woman that has no experience.

A clingy/needy girl doesn't sound bad to me. I would love her for life but they don't exist or care... :feelsbadman:

Eh, don't worry about it. You'll stop thinking about things like these as you get older. Then you'll just want companionship.

this is true. lots of foids reminisce about their past endeavors. Even the term "alpha-widowed" basically talks about it.

Disagree, foids can't love. Love is a male trait. :blackpill:

Yup. Even just 1 past partner on a foid is enough to make the chances of a successful long-term relationship with her drop to 50%, and with each additional body, it just plummets further.