Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] More Than Zero Sexual Partners Equals A Whore (Any Other Value Is Arbitrary)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I often see many users making these illogical arbitrary claims about which number of sexual partners makes a woman a whore, and all the pointless exceptions they have that make a woman eligible for marriage.

Virgin is the only choice, saying any other number is just arbitrary, any guy saying 1 to 3 as "that's reasonable" doesn't seem to get that the guy saying 3 to 10 could also argue "that's reasonable", and you'd both be arguing based on subjective arbitrary personal BS, the only objective standard, is an absolute standard, an absolute value, and that value is ZERO.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Any other value is arbitrary and a matter of personal opinion, if you would give a woman with 1 partner a pass then you have no logical standing to tell a man not to give a woman with 100+ partners a pass, you can say - "well one isn't much" and he can say "well 100 isn't much for this day and age".

Let me show you with examples how its arbitrary:

Scenario 1
Male: Virgin
Woman: 1 Previous Sexual Partner

Scenario 2
Male: Virgin
Woman: 10 Previous Sexual Partners

Scenario 3
Male: 60 Previous Sexual Partners
Woman: 20 Previous Sexual Partners

Are you seeing how pointless it is to argue between which number is "too high", the only logical number is ZERO, any number other than that is too high, arguing about anything else is arbitrary and based on personal opinions and experiences.

The guy in Scenario 3 with 60 sexual partners won't mind that his wife had 20, because for him that's normal, in fact he likely expected she'd have as much as him or more, and he still would not mind because "he had his fill", but the virgin male in Scenario 2 would say that he's a "cuck" for marrying a woman because its arbitrarily double the magic maximum number he has set in his head, and what he doesn't get is the virgin male of Scenario 1 would consider him a cuck for marrying a woman with double digits in her partner count.

THEY ARE ALL CUCKED

Lets do another scenario

Scenario 4
Man: Virgin
Woman: 20 Previous Sexual Partners

This is basically the man of Scenario 3 as a virgin, but him being a virgin makes no difference because its about HER "body count", Scenario 4 guy is no more cucked than Scenario 3 guy or any of them, because at the end of the day all of them have used women.

Now take for instance these other two men

Scenario 5
Man: 50 Previous Sexual Partners
Woman: Virgin

Scenario 6
Woman: Virgin

The men of Scenario 5 and 6 both have quality wives, the matter at hand is the quality of the woman you are marrying, your "body count" is of no relevance to her body count, the value of a woman is her chastity and reproductive capabilities, so a low body count ensures that those qualities are still of high value. Those qualities do not apply to men, men are valued for their labor and material resources

Anybody trying to argue that any woman's body count is "too high" based on any value other than ZERO, is making BS arbitrary arguments, if you'll marry a woman with 1 previous partner you can marry a woman with 100 previous partners, if you'd fuck a woman with 1 previous sexual partner you can fuck a woman with 100 previous partners, either way its a used hole.

In fact lets propose some further scenarios as to why I say this

Scenario 7
Woman: 100 Previous Sexual Partners (all were around 4ft tall, with 4 inch penises and had below average income)

Scenario 8
Woman: 1 Previous Sexual Partner (10/10, 7ft tall, 10 inch dick having giga chad rich business man)

Which woman would you feel safer marrying, which woman would be more likely to cheat, the woman who has had more partners, or the woman who has fucked a top %5 man, its all arbitrary once you include other factors, anything more than one is a huge possibilty of failure, that woman who many of you would prize for having just one partner could have been fucking a guy who extremely outclasses you in everything, so him being her "only guy" makes no difference

Being a whore is directly link to the foids will to exploit you for ressources. If anything we would have to argue about the financial scope. This virgin or not thing is coping aside the question of alphawidowing.

In my book it's reasonable to test out different partners.

Stats say otherwise:

(Not promoting marriage btw, but a low body count vs high bodycount is not some made up bs, its based in reality)

I agree with every word you just posted. fuck whores

The white dress used to represent virginity.
I'm not planning on marrying anyways, if the government is involved you're gonna get cucked even if the marriage lasts until you die, there's no way around it.

Damn surprised a blkpillpres post has so little replies

I would say 1 partner or max 2 is okay if a woman made a stupid decision while young. However, 0 is certainly ideal.

For example, a 26 year old woman who has had 1 partner 3 years ago would not be considered a whore in my opinion.

Stats say otherwise:
View attachment 601856

(Not promoting marriage btw, but a low body count vs high bodycount is not some made up bs, its based in reality)
This is what I would like to see more around here.

Any normies watching don't care about what we have to say but these stats by "official sources", must get them thinking at least a little bit. :feelsokman:

Stats say otherwise:
View attachment 601856

I've seen those stats, and that chart ironically proves my point. Look at the huge difference between ONE previous sex partner and ZERO previous sex partners lol.

You guys don't take into account quality, you only look at quantity. In these times with Tinder, social media, etc, women have access to top tier males. So that one guy she may have fucked was probably a top 5% man. The more partners a woman has, the morely like it is she would have been "alpha-widowed" and that's the real reason why a high body count is bad. It's because no average man can compete with the standards created by the average woman's sexual history.

Women date and fuck up when it comes to genetics, but they marry up when it comes to wealth, so the guys they end up marrying are more likely than not their last choice.

This isn't to mention that you have to take all self reported body counts from women with a grain of salt. Women will say what you want to hear. There's really no good way to know if a women has slept with 1 partner or with 1000, but there is a way to know if she has slept with at least 1.

Stats say otherwise:
View attachment 601856

I think this just means that women that recognize that their purity has value lie about their bodycounts. Such women are probably from more conservative minded cultures that are less likely to divorce no matter what. Anything over 0 you should assume its 100.

I think this just means that women that recognize that their purity has value lie about their bodycounts. Such women are probably from more conservative minded cultures that are less likely to divorce no matter what. Anything over 0 you should assume its 100.
All women recognize purity matters. You are acting as if women are not aware of this. What are you, 12?

You're gonna tell me tiojust assume all non virgins have giga high triple digit bodycounts?

The only benefit of assuming such would be to avoid marrying a non virgin, because your mind may tell you its not bad to marry a low body count woman, so its a protective lie i suppose. but I dont need to tell lies to prevent bad decisions, I already dont want marriage.

Last edited:
To add onto this, I actually think it's cucked when normies say "dude shes a catch she has a low body count shes only had a couple relationships before". They are literally defending their girl having sex with other men which is cucked.

Great thread

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario