Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You only have problems because you complain about the problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
You see, all of your problems were created by your bad attitude! Every time you voice your problems you just prove that you cannot have any problems because complaining about problems means that your problems are there only because you complain about them.

Yes bro. Just stop imagining your shortcomings and the women will flock to you! Thank you broski! :bluepill:

If i start ignoring problems they might go away, excellent advice, let us celebrate with soy milk

This is essentially what my parents tell me. "Just think positive thoughts" :soy:

If i start ignoring problems they might go away, excellent advice, let us celebrate with soy milk
The irony though is that a lot of incels are in fact ignoring other problems in their life (outside of looks) by choosing to LDAR

The irony though is that a lot of incels are in fact ignoring other problems in their life (outside of looks) by choosing to LDAR
True, to be honest all lot of us have victim mentality, me first, lack of will gives us excuse to give up.