Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL you only have one life

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
and you are an incel lol, it never began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No "2001: A space odyssey" proved that you get reincarnated therefor my life has only just begun.:feelsokman:

Look at the lyrics of this song at 0:23 (Enable the captions )

life was never worth living for the majority of men who have existed

I dont think we can leave this place, our existence is part of the universe we wont dissappear since we are part of it, sounds autistic but thats my view on it

I dont think we can leave this place, our existence is part of the universe we wont dissappear since we are part of it, sounds autistic but thats my view on it
Sounds like purgatory. :feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

It was over before I was born, Womb to tomb.

What if, for some reason, we live our lives on repeat, but each time, we have slightly different circumstances and/or make different decisions. Something like that episode in Black Mirror, with the Tinder-like simulations. So even if we killed ourselves, we'd start again but wouldn't even be aware of our otherselves.

Last edited:
>one chance at life

make the most of it:lul:

Stop reminding me of the life I have while coping. It hurts.
1C54DECE AFC8 4248 89FE 97CC5E2E5066

I wouldn't call this life
This
Doomed to be alone all our lives and never now the pleasures of the flesh or emotional love? How is that living? All Incels start out half-dead to begin with when you realize you never experienced what 99% of humans get to do.