Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "you obviously have never made a woman orgasm!!!"

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Every time you criticize degenerate shit or DARE criticize a wahman soyboys and bugmen will try to insult you, "bet you havent made a woman orgasm, inky!" However, it's obvious that they're projecting hard and are insecure. In reality their wives probably give them starfish sex with the lights off every month. There's probably zero sexual attraction to him so he copes by projecting his insecurities onto others.

As if making a woman orgasm is an achievement on par with the invention of space travel.

Imagine putting pussy on such a high pedestal that its considered an achievement if an average whore orgasms

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

As if making a woman orgasm is an achievement on par with the invention of space travel.

Imagine putting pussy on such a high pedestal that its considered an achievement if an average whore orgasms

View attachment 429773

This gorilla has a particularly angry face, so I'm gonna take you serious on this subject.

Jokes on them, I did make a foid orgasm once when I was chadfishing.

based

neither are an achievement, the invention of space travel sounds like something a currycel would invent, only to be still treated like shit, and a chad would take the credit. fuck that. and caring about making a woman orgasm is also cucked, chad doesnt need to care about how foids feel

Good, I don't want to

keks me everytime cucks think of this shit as a legitimate argument, like everytime they are losing they just throw a random V card in hopes it will work
lesson learned? never debate on the internet

Last edited:
keks me everytime cucks think of this shit as a legimitimate argument, like everytime they are losing they just throw a random V card in hopes it will work
lesson learned? never debate on the internet
No point in arguing with people on the internet nowadays, they're all clones who think the same way

No point in arguing with people on the internet nowadays, they're all clones who think the same way
based and clonepilled

its because the only measure of value of a person is their sexual appeal, it shows how shallow normtards are, and why incels are usually victims and targets of others.

eh youre better off not arguing with them, they are too proud and stubborn to empathize with you or see the world from your point of view.

I'm more than just some sex object. Muh patriarchy
I bet you can't make a woman cum, silly inkwell.

Do women have any sense of self-awareness at all?

It's because they instinctively know it's the truth.

Good. They think they live in castles in the skies.

Ive never seen a woman say that but it sounds exceptionally stupid