Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You notice how so many people have the same life story ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You notice how so many people have the same life story In this world there’s no new experiences in the
world that only one person has been through there’s people out there with the exact same life story as you , you may not have met them yet I guarantee they’re out though perhaps this is why people are so apathetic so male suffering because they been through it too

yeah very good point u got there they dont really care about us only if u are a female or high tier normie

I really doubt anyone has the same life story as me, ive seen few similar in these 2 years.

I really doubt anyone has the same life story as me, ive seen few similar in these 2 years.
There’s somebody that does no matter how unique your life story is

Perhaps, though due to the chances of probability they probably live countries and continents away from me, never to know me. :smonk:

Exact same story as me? No. My situation and Life story is pretty unique. No bragging intended. Sure there Are some with same story. I was a chinlet with recessed jaw. Had bimax and ascended just massively when you compare pics of me Back when I was 18. I also personally didn't feel like I suffered despite My subhuman looks. I had a small friend group, we All played video games and watched horror movies. I was pretty blackpilled at 23, just 2 years before My jaw surgery. Sure The term didn't exist Back Then but I Quit trying until The surgery. New people treat me well until it takes couple of months For them to notice that I dont Care about any status shit or social climbing. Applies The most For turbonormies.

Now I Have an engineering degree yet I cant find a Job because I didn't get good enough Summer Job experience during Corona years and not a great GPA (2,84. 5 is highest possible and 1 lowest possible passing.) I Have My own apartment so I'm unemployed until I find a Job or think of next strategy. I also had flat feet surgery which improved My scoliosis and gym performance. Also curved Dick which was simply straightened... With a scalpel sure.

I Have great experiences with surgery improving your Life. I jokingly fantasize that If I get some windfall money from a relative or parents, Theyre old too. I would immediately book For a 2 inch leg lengthening surgery.

Last edited:
They certainly keep quiet about it don't show it because they would be considered incels by toilets and "unique" normies.