Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You never really see ugly people in nature tbqh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Let me very clear here I'm not saying let alone suggesting that you should do this in the modern day period, but I'm merely pointing out some things I've observed.

1 No 1 is ever fat unless they live in a high famine prone region such as India or some parts of Asian, even then they are still more fit than the niggers today what we consider big today was nothing in nature. The added side effect of that is that every 1 is naturally more handsome, the face is more leaned, so your facial traits show more.

2 Every 1 is healthy because the only food you can eat is that which nature provides you don't eat shitty processed foods which have been shown to increase estrogen which is you're under the age of 18 it feminizes you this is not attractive to women males who are attractive to women have very DHT Profiles DHT in the womb decides your pens length your skull robusticity it's everything when your below 18.

3 The likelihood of you being handsome just increases because attractive faces are formed from higher amounts of DHT in the womb if shitty processed foods doesn't start breaking down or weakening your immune system then less Test is converted to SHBG and more can be converted to DHT which can convert to masculinizing the male.

And since they're higher in free natural test they are also had a stronger immune system because less is needed to be put to use for SHBG and other functions of test.

As a whole ugliness is a modern phenomena by no means will you find ugly males in tribal societies they almost always look attractive the ones that don't are old as fuck like in there 60''s even still they mog the fuck out of the T deprived 60 year old subhuman you see today.

3 The likelihood of you being handsome just increases because attractive faces are formed from higher amounts of DHT in the womb if shitty processed foods doesn't start breaking down or weakening your immune system then less Test is converted to SHBG and more can be converted to DHT which can convert to masculinizing the male.
Lol nah I'd say it's offset by scarring over time & lost teeth among other facial injuries