Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You need to understand that women compare every man they see to celebrity chads. A conversation I heard between a group of women.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
So I was enjoying a warm, spring day on a bench. Then, I hear giggling. Ok so far.

Then they start talking about a guy at work. 2 of them think he’s kinda cute (must be an 8/10 if 2 women call him 'kinda cute').

The third one said 'Meh, Jason Momoa is 6'5 and he’s like 6ft'

YOU ARE BEING COMPARED TO HOLLYWOOD GIGA CHADS. OVER FOR CHAD. OVEROVEROVEROVEROVER.

It no longer counts if you are the most attractive man in the room. You need to be more attractive than the celebrity chads they see on tv/on their phone EVERY DAY.

:blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yes, the vast majority of sub 7 guys are incel in my area.

I guess it depends on the area, for sure on Los Angeles you will be compared with celebrity chads by local foids, but on other countries the hypergame wouldn't be so high.
But hey it sucks anyway

i overheard young chicks talk about harry styles the other day

:feelswhat::feelswhat:
It's over for chads

I guess this post is directed towards normies and above.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back