Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you need to stop acting like everyone mogs you, you're the ugliest person in the world and the rest of humanity is beautiful

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
He is not ugly or good-looking, he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy. His nose isn't too big or too narrow, his lips arent puffy, his eye brows are normal, he has a basic hairstyle, he has a chin. He is like a 3/10. I consider anyone below 3 as ugly. People on here are very judgemental.
Facemogs me but he is 5`4 or 5`5
not trucel
He doesnt look bad, he is either manlet or Aspie

whenever a person's photo is posted here this behavior is common, it's bluepill

It's the type of speech that redditors and women make, you can't go around saying that people who are clearly below average are beautiful or that they are much prettier than you, because I'm sure that if you posted a photo of yourself they would say the same , but it's not true, it's the kind of euphemism posted on the internet that doesn't change the reality of rejections at all

"I'm the only truecel fuck all you fakecel niggers".
clone-clones.gif