Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You need to leave the incel community first if you want to stop being an incel"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This "advice" that normies spout out is absolute bullshit and makes no sense.
I had never even heard of the word incel untill a year ago, I wasn't active in any incel communities.
But I was still a kissless virgin.
It's like they assume we have been in these communities our entire lives and this is what caused our inceldom.
They don't realize that these communities are an effect of being an incel for our whole lives.

They think that being together is what causes our "inceldom" while the opposite is true. Our "inceldom" causes us to join together in a community because NOBODY else understands us.

Lmao don't leave this site. As negative as this site seems, we are simply explaining the truth of the world, that the normies love to sugarcoat and lie about.

KyloRen said:
They think that being together is what causes our "inceldom" while the opposite is true. Our "inceldom" causes us to join together in a community because NOBODY else understands us.

Even if I somehow leave inceldom I'd still post on this site just for the lulz.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Lmao don't leave this site. As negative as this site seems, we are simply explaining the truth of the world, that the normies love to sugarcoat and lie about.
I don't think you read my post, I'm explaining why their logic dosnt make sense.

Crustaciouse said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I don't think you read my post, I'm explaining why their logic dosnt make sense.

No, this is simply for those other Incels who will read this post and who are contemplating of leaving. My comment was not necessarily to your OP.

Funny how normies say this say this place is toxic when it's actually pretty chill

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Funny how normies say this say this place is toxic when it's actually pretty chill

Most of them come here from cucktears, which post ONLY the extreme posts, so they think we are toxic, when it's just cuck queers painting a bad picture of us Incels.

normies give the dumbest advice ill never listen to anything they say

They're called normalfags for a reason.

35 years without an incel community = Socially retarded virgin.
1.5 years with incel community = Low-inhibition slayer.

Hell no, this is my home.

Stupid people don’t understand cause and effect.

Honestly this place gives incels a good place to vent and be understood which probably makes them less horrible in real life.

If i did that id lose my only form of social interaction with anyone.

why would i do that? Also i literally cannot relate to normies at all.

Yeah I just learned about r/incels in October 2017

Cope, you can escape inceldom (looksmaxxing) while staying here. @Octopusgun2 for instance.

KyloRen said:
This.

I'd have absolutely no reason to seek out a community like this if every girl I encountered didn't reject me.
I used to bear no ill will towards anyone, yet I was JUST as repulsive as I am now - nothing changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back