Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You need to give kids some facts about white supremacy so they’re not self hating and realize their worth

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
It’s a statistical fact that white people are superior in every way

But white supremacy is frowned upon in society

But then in white countries they’re not filled with blacks and ethnics who know whites are superior and try to bring them down

So whites become self hating, think other races are superior, and don’t even realise their worth

People need to give these kids some pride in their race like all other races do

Because they’re superior

Do you hate yourself?

Most Whites are self hating cucks these days.

The superiority of the white race is a simple fact of nature. :feelsthink:

Muds, crud’s, soys and Jews will whine and cry and get terribly buttmad about this simple truth all the day long, yet a fact it shall remain regardless.

Always. :feelsEhh:

Muds, crud’s, soys and Jews will whine and cry and get terribly buttmad about this simple truth all the day long, yet a fact it shall remain regardless.

I remember seeing that termites made the tallest building in south africa before white superiority came and showed them civilization ahahahahhahahahahahaha

any kind of racial supremacy for an incel is a cope

you are still bottom of the barrel trash in society and to your own race

Good thing I'm white slav master race.

1 rQvB2SxEfLYCv8pAh13XPA

Also offtopic.

Once whites develop enough racial consciousness, their self-hate will reduce. For that to happen, we need to remove women, blacks, spics, and racial marxists from higher education.

supremacy cope. supremacy of ones race is a pale and bluepilled replacement for lack of personal supremacy. the belief doesnt benefit you outside of making you feel better

But then in white countries they’re not filled with blacks and ethnics who know whites are superior and try to bring them down

So whites become self hating, think other races are superior, and don’t even realise their worth

Because they’re superior
Get some dignity slave

supremacy cope. supremacy of ones race is a pale and bluepilled replacement for lack of personal supremacy. the belief doesnt benefit you outside of making you feel better

Because they’re superior
self hating white people do not exist in eastern european countries

self hating white people do not exist in eastern european countries
I'm a slavcel and I hate myself (for personal reasons) and my race because they're the first ones to cast me out.

Opposition to white supremacy among cumskins is just virtue signaling. Just look at how white libcucks treat ethnics, they treat them like children. "Social justice" is nothing but the white man's burden of the 21st century, in the end nothing really changed. White people rule the world and ethnics are their slaves.

When muds talk shit about the white race here on this forum or elsewhere it’s just a feel good cope for them and does nothing beyond that tiny and fleeting feel good moment to truly benefit their lives. :feelsPop: