Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You NEED to be NT - my brutal rejection"

sorry for talking shit about your boyfriend
np, gay tony, just shut your filthy mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.
You are the cancer of todays society. Zero knowledge but always a big mouth.

np, gay tony, just shut your filthy mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.
You are the cancer of todays society. Zero knowledge but always a big mouth.
the way u talk about him makes it seem like u know him irl and go out partying together but somehow i don't think that's the case. so it seems like ur a bit of a hypocrite here

Chads.is strikes yet again

the way u talk about him makes it seem like u know him irl and go out partying together but somehow i don't think that's the case. so it seems like ur a bit of a hypocrite here
I don't give a fuck what "seems" to you, I base my life on facts, not on seems.

I don't give a fuck what "seems" to you, I base my life on facts, not on seems.
You intrigued me and I went through pages of your arguments. Any time you say something he completely destroys you in his refutal until you run away. I have like 5 threads of the same thing. Seems like u are even more retarded than this faggot.

You intrigued me and I went through pages of your arguments. Any time you say something he completely destroys you in his refutal until you run away. I have like 5 threads of the same thing. Seems like u are even more retarded than this faggot.
neck yourself, moeggels

neck yourself, moeggels
yes i saw u calling anyone else disagreeing with you him as well. seriously pathetic behavior. sometimes u have to take a long hard look at urself and realise that ure not as smart as u think you are.

yes i saw u calling anyone else disagreeing with you him as well. seriously pathetic behavior. sometimes u have to take a long hard look at urself and realise that ure not as smart as u think you are.
nigga, we know it's you, stop acting dumb. Your first post was here in the moeggels repost thread asking where he was leaked, we know you are a moeggels alt.

nigga, we know it's you, stop acting dumb. Your first post was here in the moeggels repost thread asking where he was leaked, we know you are a moeggels alt.
That was the first post i saw when i got here. i have commented on other posts too. u called at least 3 other people his alts too when i looked at your posts. are the alts with us in the room right now?

Tfw a girl has never asked you out

That was the first post i saw when i got here. i have commented on other posts too. u called at least 3 other people his alts too when i looked at your posts. are the alts with us in the room right now?
nice ban, bro