Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need to be bluepilled as a ugly shitskin to make it in the west

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
There is no other way. Being blackpilled and knowing reality will affect your mental health in such a way that it will negatively affect your studies or whatever you are doing. Plus you will understand why people are so hostile towarda you: it is because of your ugly shitskin looks (and nothing else!)

You will realize that NOBODY here gives a damn that you study computer science, that you are seen as a cockroach/piece of turd. That people see only looks and that you are ugly. And then you also know that you have 0% chance to get laid here.

Shit treatment + inceldom + blackpill. If a shitskin really can withstand these three things combined and archieve something : mad respect! But most of the times you will get some type of brain damage and isolate yourself to LDAR.

Last edited:
ive said this many times in the forum. But living as a curry is living life on nightmare mode! We're playing life on the most difficult level in the west.
Exactly.

No human being with feelings can not become depressed from shit treatment/discrimination, inceldom AND being blackpilled. This is pure brain rape.

And you can not talk about this with anyone because people dont know what you mean since they dont go through those 3 things (at the same time). They will give you the flouride stare while listening and say "Okay?".

Last edited:
You get the same treatment when you are white but ugly genetic trash

trucels should 100% get a paycheck from the government as a result of being born genetically inferior

The demographic shift will happen soon enough.

Yeah, pretty much. This knowledge makes you unable to be NT and if you are not NT, you cannot merge in the social tissue.

You will realize that NOBODY here gives a damn that you study computer science, that you are seen as a cockroach/piece of turd.
Where do these ideas stem from, holy shit...

The hard data as well as anecdotal observations don't lie. Ethnic male = game over.

I see some white chads and normies with curry foids and latinas in Silicon valley (aka South bay/Peninsula/Lower east bay) nowadays. It used to be just us ricemen that had it bad. Now I see white dudes with other non noodlewhore ethnic foids (thank god because that takes pressure off of us).

I go to Silicon valley at least a couple times a year. The last time I wasn't even there for that long and I saw several at a shopping district. They were clearly dark haired non-white/non-asian foids with white chads/normies. They were either curry, middle eastern, or latina because there are a lot of them in that area.