Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You must be tall (6'3+), have a decent face, and look young just to get basic respect as a human. (This is NOT enough for getting laid)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To not get treated like shit, you need height, at least an average face, good build, and look young.

Anythign less than that and you will be thought of as a creepy pedophile sub human.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO GET A NON-LANDWHALE. YOU WILL STRUGGLE TO GET OLD LANDWHALES

Being alive as a male in 2020 is a pyramid scam. 99% of men at the bottom work hard just to make women's lives easy as fuck while a super small minority of chads get sex while the chads in question still look young.

Things are SO FUCKING BAD that you no longer need to get surgery and improve your looks to get laid, you're fighting just not be treated like fucking garbage because men have 0 SMV in 2020.

Nah not look young, just don't be deformed. And obviously take care of yourself, but the very very first thing to get respect from society is not be a fucking manlet. ITS OVER

Yes to an extent

Nah not look young, just don't be deformed. And obviously take care of yourself, but the very very first thing to get respect from society is not be a fucking manlet. ITS OVER
Just cartelmaxx, beheadmaxx and liveleakmaxx bro, women love that.

Seems a bit excessive.

I'm sure 5'10 5/10 normie gets his fair share of respect.

Just be 999999’9 ft with 999 pack abs to get a mentally retarded foid bruh

Just cartelmaxx, beheadmaxx and liveleakmaxx bro, women love that.
i mean being from a cartel sounds fucking great (all the bitches you want, all the money) but you can get fucking beheaded in an instant, fuck that shit

i mean being from a cartel sounds fucking great (all the bitches you want, all the money) but you can get fucking beheaded in an instant, fuck that shit
Yeah, just joking. Only Chadriguez will reap the benefits without getting beheaded and posted on liveleak or bestgore.

Dude you are exaggerating in all your threads.. Look around, there are so many normies etc.. Incel is by far an extreme minority at least thats how i perceive it.

You genuinely think a guy who is 6’2 with a Chad face isn’t getting basic respect as a human?

This is the reason IT laugh.

Dude you are exaggerating in all your threads.. Look around, there are so many normies etc.. Incel is by far an extreme minority at least thats how i perceive it.

OP is going to one extreme but you're going to the other. Incel is not an "extreme minority."

This is why I'm getting surgery ffor my acne scars even if it doesn't get me girls. People in general treat you with more respect the better looking you are.

You genuinely think a guy who is 6’2 with a Chad face isn’t getting basic respect as a human?

This is the reason IT laugh.
@mylifeistrash is out eating shaniquas ass

yourthreadistrash

Gigachad will be incel by 2021

Cope 5’10 and 7/10 face is more then enough to get sex with different girls every week

edit: must be white tho

In order to not get treated like shit you need to be at least average. True

I’ve seen tall skinny guys with girls. It’s because of face+ height. JFL @ coping gymlets
Cope 5’10 and 7/10 face is more then enough to get sex with different girls every week

Fuck if I was 5’10 I wouldn’t be here

Lol no fucking way. That's a 6.5. 6.5 guys do not get a new girl every week. MASSIVE COPE