Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You mog most of your old classmates

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Sure I'm a 27yo virgin but I'm educationmaxxed and somewhat moneymaxxed. Decided to google my past classmates. A lot of my old classmates fell off the face of the earth. Most of the "successful" ones have shitty desk jobs in real estate or some other cucked wagie career. Feels good knowing I make more than them working from home. The girls I liked either cannot be found or they got knocked up by a mid-tier normie and now live a mid-tier life of unending wage slavery where I know they work long hours and get abused by their superiors :feelshaha:

A lot of the chads/brads/HTNs are still on Facebook posting their outfit of the day like anyone gives a shit. It's so obvious they peaked in high school and are still chasing that high. The only one I get giga mogged by is the stacey that was in my class that manages a pharmacy in Ireland now. She was always smart as fuck though, and she was nice to me, so I can't even be mad. She still has the same last name so I don't think she's married, although I don't know how you'd have time for chad when you're a fucking pharmacy manager. Or she could have cucked chad and kept her last name :feelshehe:

If you can't ascend, just mog your old classmates. It feels good.

but they have sex while you are an incel

they are just 15 persons bro

All popular kids at school grow up to be NT adults and sexhavers so they still mog me

Sure I'm a 27yo virgin but I'm educationmaxxed and somewhat moneymaxxed. Decided to google my past classmates. A lot of my old classmates fell off the face of the earth. Most of the "successful" ones have shitty desk jobs in real estate or some other cucked wagie career. Feels good knowing I make more than them working from home. The girls I liked either cannot be found or they got knocked up by a mid-tier normie and now live a mid-tier life of unending wage slavery where I know they work long hours and get abused by their superiors :feelshaha:

A lot of the chads/brads/HTNs are still on Facebook posting their outfit of the day like anyone gives a shit. It's so obvious they peaked in high school and are still chasing that high. The only one I get giga mogged by is the stacey that was in my class that manages a pharmacy in Ireland now. She was always smart as fuck though, and she was nice to me, so I can't even be mad. She still has the same last name so I don't think she's married, although I don't know how you'd have time for chad when you're a fucking pharmacy manager. Or she could have cucked chad and kept her last name :feelshehe:

that's true, most of my old classmates ended up being drug addicts, poor, single mothers, or they were murdered or died in some stupid way :feelsPop::feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

In terms of group therapy, I mog nearly all of my former group mates intellectually.

that's true, most of my old classmates ended up being drug addicts, poor, single mothers, or they were murdered or died in some stupid way :feelsPop::feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
Oh yeah, one older kid that bullied me and made me do his homework had a tree branch fall on his leg and he had to have his leg amputated:yes::feelsPop:
In terms of group therapy, I mog nearly all of my former group mates intellectually.
based

Larp. No fucking way you got bitched like that.
Real shit. It was his whole crew actually. Made me do homework for them in an older grade because they knew I was smart.

I don't. 95% of them have better education than me, about the same amount are married or have a girlfriend. 100% of the boys I went to high school with (I'm 26 now, KHHV) are taller than me, all look better than me.

Would you accept a 5/10 girlfriend btw?

I education mog them but that’s all, kek

I don't. 95% of them have better education than me, about the same amount are married or have a girlfriend. 100% of the boys I went to high school with (I'm 26 now, KHHV) are taller than me, all look better than me.

Would you accept a 5/10 girlfriend btw?
YES!
What do you do for work?
Don't wanna be too specific but it's technical writing related

What do you do for work?

I previously studied Coronavirus replication and realized early on that COVID-19 offered an opportunity to create effective new therapies for disorders such as MERS.

I'm currently just looking at my past research.

I forgot most of my school classmates from back then

okie why not
I would not like to be linked back to this site, nor would I like to divulge too much information about myself. I value my anonymity.
I previously studied Coronavirus replication and realized early on that COVID-19 offered an opportunity to create effective new therapies for disorders such as MERS.

I'm currently just looking at my past research.
based

All popular kids at school grow up to be NT adults and sexhavers so they still mog me
Pretty sure that's everyone from my year group, even the other nerdy and less sporty kids look to be doing ok when I stalk their social media profiles.

I don't, IIRC.

What country do you live in and what’s your race OP

i mog exactly 0 of my former classmates in any aspect of life except being a richcel inheritancecel

I was bottom of the barrel back then and by the looks of social media I'm even lower now.

What’s the Stacy name

Murdered how lol

Same but they all NTmog me

not in my case. many of em are millionaires, crypto moggers, doctors etc.

A lot did peak then, but still do far better than me still. Doesn't surpise me though

No, I don't:feelsrope:. Given the Uni-switching and course repeating I did, all of my old classmates I know of that went to the Uni are a year ahead of me. The vast majority of them have some source of stable income, while I'm struggling trying to find a part-time job to mix with the Uni when I'll enroll back there later this year. A few of them already have kids and a growing number of them are getting married, the vast majority of them of course aren't virgins, and I'm pretty sure one or two of them are either already millionaires or will soon be, while a few others are close to it though they might not break through that limit any time soon.

Also, I'm not sure how much education is going to change that tbh:feelsbadman:. A Chad from high school who I was pretty sure would peak there, who didn't care about studying at all and only cared about sports, is now working as a programmer and making more money than 95% of people in this country do. He never went to the Uni, barely graduated, and boasts and jokes about having learned everything on the job, while I can't get even an entry-level job in IT despite studying it:worryfeels:.

I'd be surprised if I mogged a single one of them tbh:feelsrope:.

Can't relate
They mog me
not in my case. many of em are millionaires, crypto moggers, doctors etc.

I don’t mog anyone