Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You missed out

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
You never felt the pure love and positive energy of a young woman.
(16-19) Their hornyness, their small tiny fingers on your skin, their tounge, their warmth when youre cuddling

It never begun :cryfeels:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME

Too late to ever get that prime pussy for most of us. Defo too late for me :feelscry:

damn... really? had no clue until you made this post

I just want to die.

I don't want to be a part of this reality any longer.

Pass the rope buddy boyos

I hate dwelling in the past and usually don't do it, but this is something that even in my mid thirties I still occasionally get hung up on. Remembering all the stuff I never got to experience.

It's a miracle that I didn't rope in my late teens... as I wasn't entirely anti-social I witnessed a lot of this going on in my proximity and it still hurts thinking about none of these girls ever giving me any positive attention. I only ever got the "stop bothering me, you creep!" look. Meanwhile I just wanted to hold hands and hug my oneitis, who also ignored me.

Bluepilled soyboy cucks who think you can just ignore all that, move on with life and be completely normal afterwards (even if you somehow manage to ascend) are fucking retarded. Probably only works if you have some kind of arrested development, extremely low-T and oblivious to what's going on around you.

Last edited:
Who fucking cares. Females are all trash. I fucking wish I'd never have to interact with them ever again.

Yep, once you go past 18 or 19 you really miss out on such an important development milestone, if you miss out then its over

Guess I have one more year left

I tried many many times but got rejected over and over again. Life just ain't fair what can I say?

And I know who to blame for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back