Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"you might be able to ascend in colleg" COPE, if you havn't ascend by the time you finish highschool you'll most likely end up wizard.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
most normies develop their love lives during high school. You are basically thrust into a social circle and, since you are a horny teenager surrounded by other horny teenagers, the story writes itself. If you didn't experience this in highschool you must be super truecel tier.
For all of those that got out of highschool without ever either relationship experience or dating experience, you're screwed. If after that you didn't establish a secondary social circle in college or your workplace (although workplace is tougher cause work is work), then you're double screwed.
if you failed in HS or College, you're either an FA forever or you somehow get out by sheer chance.
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I've seen in life so far.

you'll probably match this description

- Non masculine appearance, weak jaw, weak chin, weak cheek bone, overall shit bone and below average 4/10 below
- NON NT.
- DId not have friends or real friends
- Never been invited to anything
- spends the weekened always at home.
- no one ever texted you throughout your teenhood
- People know your a loner and no one bothers to know you.

most normies develop their love lives during high school. You are basically thrust into a social circle and, since you are a horny teenager surrounded by other horny teenagers, the story writes itself. If you didn't experience this in highschool you must be super truecel tier.
For all of those that got out of highschool without ever either relationship experience or dating experience, you're screwed. If after that you didn't establish a secondary social circle in college or your workplace (although workplace is tougher cause work is work), then you're double screwed.
if you failed in HS or College, you're either an FA forever or you somehow get out by sheer chance.
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I've seen in life so far.

you'll probably match this description

- Non masculine appearance, weak jaw, weak chin, weak cheek bone, overall shit bone and below average 4/10 below
- NON NT.
- DId not have friends or real friends
- Never been invited to anything
- spends the weekened always at home.
- no one ever texted you throughout your teenhood
- People know your a loner and no one bothers to know you.
I hate that you're right.

Never began for us buddy boyos

College is even worse than high school. In highschool you see the same people often. In college everyone has their own friend group from highschool, so if you don't know anyone, you are all alone.

Only normies ascend in college if you’re sub 5 it never begun

I’m basically half loner. I can make ‘friends’ and even get invited to hang out but I never get in on secrets and other ingroup shit. Basically it’s ovER

I’m basically half loner. I can make ‘friends’ and even get invited to hang out but I never get in on secrets and other ingroup shit. Basically it’s ovER
I can’t even make friends due to being high inhib and socially inept

I can’t even make friends despite not being high inhib and socially inept. People don’t want me

I’m too high inhib to maintain contact with new friends too. If you didn’t take advantage of highschool it’s truly over. Highschool is how you get access to long term friends. With uni or hobby groups you need to actively maintain contact, it’s brutal