Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You meet a girl, but she's different, and would you drop your views for her?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date

Would you? And why?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
You meet a girl whom has a complete opposite personality to you, and views to you, but you find out that she won't change her ways, and the person left to change their ways is you. Would you ever change yourself for a girl? 

e.g. religious vs nonreligious, left wing vs right wing, extroversion vs introversion, ..., etc.

No, she wouldn't respect me if I did anyway.

Every single time I thought they were different, they have not been. Absolutely no exceptions. Every single one is evil and they deserve even more hate from us I reckon.

coldmachinery said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Not changing your ways for a female? Quite manly of you guys.

ilieknothing said:
Every single time I thought they were different, they have not been. Absolutely no exceptions. Every single one is evil and they even more hate from us I reckon.
Alright, so they hate us? Why continue living in fear? Stuff em.

I would let her influence me though I always liked the concept of the wife being your trusted best friend, like a Melania/Donald situation or some American Gangster shit.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I wouldn't drop my views after getting to know her because it's female nature is intrinsically mistrust. It's evil. I would much rather doubt that she's an actual female and start reading into intersexuality.

modus_coperandi said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I wouldn't drop my views after getting to know her because it's female nature is intrinsically mistrust. It's evil. I would much rather doubt that she's an actual female and start reading into intersexuality.
Sometimes, I feel like there's something cold about them too.

Yes, quite noble of you to stick to your ways.

Changing yourself for someone else, unless you personally agree that it is an improvement over your previous self and that you will hold no resentments for such a change, is desperate idiocy. You will not be happy with yourself and she will know that she can get you do anything she wants after you pretty much drop all of your values and ideals.

idkwattodowithlife said:
coldmachinery said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
ilieknothing said:
Every single time I thought they were different, they have not been. Absolutely no exceptions. Every single one is evil and they even more hate from us I reckon.
I say we try to make their lives bad as much as possible. We do what little we can.

Depends what were talking about. I wouldn't change my views on religion, but if she is like a feminist I would just smile and nod and do what i think is necessary anyway. Politics I would debate with her but I would still vote the same way I would anyway

I would say no unless she showed/told me things I didn't know on the matter before then i would contemplate it.

blickpall said:
Changing yourself for someone else, unless you personally agree that it is an improvement over your previous self and that you will hold no resentments for such a change, is desperate idiocy. You will not be happy with yourself and she will know that she can get you do anything she wants after you pretty much drop all of your values and ideals.
Yes, you're right on the money.

ilieknothing said:
I say we try to make their lives bad as much as possible. We do what little we can.
Seems pretty emotionally draining to be doing that.

Battlefield3cel said:
Depends what were talking about. I wouldn't change my views on religion, but if she is like a feminist I would just smile and nod and do what i think is necessary anyway. Politics I would debate with her but I would still vote the same way I would anyway
I guess its good 5hat you accept others for their differences, but are willing to keep some of your views to yourself, and I think its a good way to live a stable life.

Bri8564 said:
I would say no unless she showed/told me things I didn't know on the matter before then i would contemplate it.
Quite a skeptical fella, you are, and looks she has to show you some legit evidences, to prove you otherwise... She's going to have a hard time changing you.

No. I would fully expect her to leave me sooner or later. I wouldn't want to commit to an LTR, as it is cuckery these days. I'd happily have a FWB, but I'd keep her at arms length. I probably wouldn't bother Black Pilling her, but I'd suggest that trusting her and expecting her to be loyal is almost impossible. If she wants to fuck me regularly, great. Otherwise GTFO.

No, I hate being a fake person.

If a girl likes you your views will be irellevant.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You meet a girl whom has a complete opposite personality to you, and views to you, but you find out that she won't change her ways, and the person left to change their ways is you. Would you ever change yourself for a girl? 

e.g. religious vs nonreligious, left wing vs right wing, extroversion vs introversion, ..., etc.

I'd lie my ass off to get into a pussy right now.

Nope. She can have her views and I'll have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back