Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“You look excited to be here”

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why the FUCK do normalfags think it’s ok to say shit like this to complete strangers. I hear this shit all the fucking time. Just ring my groceries up fucking wage slave bitch. Otherwise it’s always a co worker who feels the need to say this when I’m minding my own business and even tried being polite to them.

Imagine be so godamn entitled and such an asshole piece of shit you think it’s ok to make demeaning comments about someone who looks to be in an already low mood. I genuinely can’t comprehend how someone’s life would have to be to reach such a personality. When I see someone who looks a bit down I don’t fucking mock them, I feel bad and try to help them. Evil fucking cunts

this type of sentence worth a punch in a face tbh :feelswhat:

Normgroids are loud, rude and don't have compassion.

I hate it when normies try to "break the ice" with strangers. I was a victim of that and I've also witness this when normies do it to other people.

Its always a tallfag mogger or a manlet Alpha M type (manlet with a high-tier normie face, wears high-end clothes.)

Just don't talk to normies and ignore anything they ever say. :feelsYall:

they also ask stuff they know the answer to to feel better

Just relax bro! While You don’t feel yourself relaxed

Or

Do you have gf?

Or

Don’t you have friends to hang out???

They know all the answers but they have to ask cuz they are evil

Normtards are normtards, ignore them or get loud