Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You literally cannot win

mr brightside

mr brightside

Greycel
You will save your girlfriend from a mugger and she’ll get the ick from how you winced when you were stabbed and fantasize about fucking the other guy, I s

“The ick” :feelsseriously:

You will save your girlfriend from a mugger and she’ll get the ick from how you winced when you were stabbed and fantasize about fucking the other guy, I s
this is the truth

There was a reddit story (larp?) where a woman was dreaming about the guy that beat up her boyfriend

There is literally 0 reason to sacrifice the slightest amount of yourself for a roasty in today's society. Them sluts murdered chivalry, denigrate it as toxic masculinity, and yet still expect men to stick their neck out for their sake.

There was a reddit story (larp?) where a woman was dreaming about the guy that beat up her boyfriend
it's animalistic behaviour and foids are primal by nature so it makes sense
tl;dr alpha beats beta which in turn shows physicial superiority over him and arouses the females, it's not rocket science

it's animalistic behaviour and foids are primal by nature so it makes sense
tl;dr alpha beats beta which in turn shows physicial superiority over him and arouses the females, it's not rocket science
It seems to make intuitive sense but primate studies show that the alpha does not necessarily have the most offspring, so maybe it's more complicated. E.g. prettyboys can also get girls because of genetic fitness but probably can't throw a punch

Tf are you talking about nigga? You a white knight? :feelswhat:

If I ever got a girlfriend and found out she used reddit :feelsohgod: end of the world

Before I could save my girlfriend, first I'd have to get one.
That's basically the problem

Before I could save my girlfriend, first I'd have to get one.
That's basically the problem
I've been in social circles where there was like 3 mean and 10 women, everyone was feeling pressured to pair up but i was always left behind.