Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you're incel when you've thought about dating a disabled/blind woman

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFOtIqjmxg[/video]

This may sound insensitive but throughout her story of growing up and being teased as a deaf teen who was LOSING HER SIGHT, I kept thinking: Man, I wish i knew her. I would have whiteknighted her and dated her.

Yea it’s over fore us actual incels
https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Blind-girls-24778

even those girls have standards

z14006888V,Bogusia-Siedlecka-ze-swoim-chlopakiem-Lukaszem.jpg

edb210a2-d8c2-11e2-89ee-0025b511229e.jpg

I found out today that I am a SLAYER....OF HOPE!

Nope that hope is shattered too now.

TheRealChincel said:
I found out today that I am a SLAYER....OF HOPE!

Yeah ... thanks dude..

Lvl32wizard said:
Nope that hope is shattered too now.

Yeah ... thanks dude..

Better to have it killed online than become a carer and she’s not wanting to bone.

TheRealChincel said:
Better to have it killed online than become a carer and she’s not wanting to bone.

Still rip my hopes and dreams

imbored21 said:
What about prostitutes?

I wasn't aware of prostitutes living with their clients and falling in love with them. You sound like a fucking cucktears poster.

I want LOVE not to HIRE someone's orifices out.

I’ve been rejected by a crippled girl before

I got rejected by femoids on this looks-level :

9314876-large.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
9314876-large.jpg

I assume that was when you still were a Birdcel?

Cynistic said:
Octopusgun2 said:
9314876-large.jpg
Yes. I even had femoids comment on my nose when rejecting me, especially in HS.

Octopusgun2 said:
Cynistic said:
Octopusgun2 said:
9314876-large.jpg
Yes. I even had femoids comment on my nose when rejecting me, especially in HS.

Well you fixed your nose, your eyearea is great.
Just your chin left and you will be a slayer.

what video games have you played this weekend OP?

FACEandLMS said:
I wasn't aware of prostitutes living with their clients and falling in love with them. You sound like a fucking cucktears poster.

I want LOVE not to HIRE someone's orifices out.

I meant am i an incel for considering dating a prostitute? I wasn’t recomending them

imbored21 said:
I meant am i an incel for considering dating a prostitute? I wasn’t recomending them

OK then legit.

But you are early 20s and probably white, NW1 and 5+. You were never incel FACIALLY.

Why would anyone want that? Even when youre the biggest incel i could neve rimagine something like that.

Considering my luck, I'm sure even a blind girl would reject me.

DestroyedLife said:
Why would anyone want that? Even when youre the biggest incel i could neve rimagine something like that.

Miss-Delray-Beach-USA-Connor-Boss_208865_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

But...she’s blind!

Lol. I got rejected by a disabled handicapped girl bound to a wheelchair. And this was prior to discovering PSL and these type of forums.

Lol. I got rejected by a disabled handicapped girl bound to a wheelchair. And this was prior to discovering PSL and these type of forums.

There's no recovering from something like that, I think there are certain instances of rejection that really shake you to your core and cement the black pill in your mind, its like it changes something in you and from that moment on you "know your place"

Mines wasn't as extreme as yours but I can remember it well and I'll never forget

There was this girl I tried to get close too, its when I was still in university

We were solving some math problem together and I tried to place my hand on her lap and she kind of lunged back, and this was a girl who I considered it as "dating down", it was during a phase where I though - "well there's no way I can fail if I date THIS down right?" (WRONG)

I thought of the usual excuses to cope like abuse from a boyfriend, abuse as a child, etc, and maybe these were true (I don't know her life), but I've face so much endless rejection one after the other I think occam's razor makes more sense here, the most straight forward and obvious reasoning is the case, I just wasn't attractive enough to not get that kind of response

After that I was pretty much shattered tbh, because then it REALLY SUNK IN that I would never get laid, no woman would want me, and I would have to go lower than low and even then I might still fail. The juice didn't feel worth the squeeze at that point, I stopped approaching after that, started to focus on myself, on wealthmaxxing, on escaping my current life and the limitations of being a man who isn't wealthy, that's the only way to escape this sick game and find freedom as an incel

Truecel trait: no woman wants to date you, no matter how much you lower your standards

Lmfao that title

Meh I'd have no problem dating a blind/disabled woman, it's not like I only feel that way in moments of discouragement. Truth is even them only want attractive men

218.jpg

Strong avi
Very subtle.

Or a fat woman
There's no recovering from something like that, I think there are certain instances of rejection that really shake you to your core and cement the black pill in your mind, its like it changes something in you and from that moment on you "know your place"

Mines wasn't as extreme as yours but I can remember it well and I'll never forget

There was this girl I tried to get close too, its when I was still in university

We were solving some math problem together and I tried to place my hand on her lap and she kind of lunged back, and this was a girl who I considered it as "dating down", it was during a phase where I though - "well there's no way I can fail if I date THIS down right?" (WRONG)

I thought of the usual excuses to cope like abuse from a boyfriend, abuse as a child, etc, and maybe these were true (I don't know her life), but I've face so much endless rejection one after the other I think occam's razor makes more sense here, the most straight forward and obvious reasoning is the case, I just wasn't attractive enough to not get that kind of response

After that I was pretty much shattered tbh, because then it REALLY SUNK IN that I would never get laid, no woman would want me, and I would have to go lower than low and even then I might still fail. The juice didn't feel worth the squeeze at that point, I stopped approaching after that, started to focus on myself, on wealthmaxxing, on escaping my current life and the limitations of being a man who isn't wealthy, that's the only way to escape this sick game and find freedom as an incel
damn dude, I’m sorry that happened to you. I acntaully feel sad for u. Reminds me of rejections in my life. Some which weren’t even warranted.

Last edited:
I thought about this a few times actually.