Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know your incel when you get anxiety after your parents suggest some girls for an arranged marriage

Arab_Incel_93

Arab_Incel_93

Recruit
★★
Ramadan Mubarak fellow muslimcels.....

Dad just told me that we are going to a community iftar/dinner and that I should lookout for potential girls that will be there. Instantly got anxiety, searched them up on Facebook, height and looks mogged by their brothers, also 2 are hijab wearing foids that scream entitlement and one looks worse that my hairy asshole.....I don't have a profile picture on my FB, but last 2 hours have been anxious as hell, thinking about it.

Third girl is a doctor, but only has younger brothers who height mog me, but they are too young to be pilled, all they so is play fortnight.....wish me luck brothers I don't kill myself after that dinner and get mocked like a zoo animal.

It's over for arabcels in the west....no height, no looks, ugly baby face @ 27..... 6 figure salary is literally change these days (I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world) and can barely even speak Arabic, makes myself look more like an lowinhib incel, people don't care about being articulate or eloquent anyway, it doesn't make a pussy wet.

It didn't used to be like this boys.....I was a confident, bright, ambitious kid who was force fed the blackpill....

Last edited:
Ramadan Mubarak fellow muslimcels.....

Dad just told me that we are going to a community iftar/dinner and that I should lookout for potential girls that will be there. Instantly got anxiety, searched them up on Facebook, height and looks mogged by their brothers, also 2 are hijab wearing foids that scream entitlement and one looks worse that my hairy asshole.....I don't have a profile picture on my FB, but last 2 hours have been anxious as hell, think of that.

Third girl is a doctor, but only has younger brothers who height mog me, but they are too young to be pilled, all they so is play fortnight.....wish me luck brothers I don't kill myself after that dinner and get mocked like a zoo animal.
good luck brocel

Same my parents keep telling me if I cant find a gf by I’m 30-40, they might try pay some girl from China to marry me.

Bro is your dad gonna speak to their families after you see them or does he expect you to make a move yourself? I hate modren day western Arab women with a passion. They are SJW about racism but they view curry men as absolute subhuman scum and the gulf ones treat their curry servants like shit.

My parents won’t do shit, I don’t even live with them anymore and I feel better as long as they’re on the other side of the city.

Bro is your dad gonna speak to their families after you see them or does he expect you to make a move yourself? I hate modren day western Arab women with a passion. They are SJW about racism but they view curry men as absolute subhuman scum and the gulf ones treat their curry servants like shit.
Idk, he says he needs to get the approval from mum who is a narc piece of shit bitch. Last time she was a stubborn cunt and said she won't be coming with us to meet a girl, she is so fucking stubborn and embarrassed by me. At this point she thinks I'm disgusting, she always looks and points to my balding crown and blames me

Same my parents keep telling me if I cant find a gf by I’m 30-40, they might try pay some girl from China to marry me.
My parents have never given a shit about me having no GF. Or they have thought from the beginning that I am too ugly.
176 cm is not that bad, especially if you are a Chinese man. I am under 170 cm in Finland. Chinese people are superhuman high-IQ civilisation-builders, not "ethnics" (of course all are ethnics, because all have some ethnicity).

Last edited:
My parents have never given a shit about me having no GF. Or they have thought from the beginning that I am too ugly.

176 cm is not that bad, especially if you are a Chinese man. I am under 170 cm in Finland. Chinese people are superhuman high-IQ civilisation-builders, not "ethnics" (of course all are ethnics, because all have some ethnicity).
Cope. Even though you might have it worse than I do for being an oldcel and manlet, I’m still a ricecel and being ricecel in the west is very hard as I live in Cuckmerica. And I was confirmed to be a very ugly incel by Incel TV.

Well at least he’s trying somehow to help you. Arabic foids aren’t as bad as the rest. In my country the only help you’re gonna get is being brutally mogged by everyone. I think around 95% of people here lose virginity before 24th year. Imagine being born so fucking lucky that you’re in the 5%, yet being unlucky for everything else liferelated.