Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You know you are are truecel when you drink 2litres+ of energy drink/coke a day

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
every day i drink many cans of energy drink or coke because i am truecel

i drink 2-3 litres and dont leave my room

I drink about 3 liters of coffee a day.

maby turn u in to a chonklo and give u a heart attack

maybe you're a chad banker enjoying morgan stanley's 100-hour workweeks

I used to drink a lot of those, until started throwing up and having diarrhea all night. Now I’m forced to drink tea, water, and natural sugarless beverages, but I won’t complain. I enjoy what I drink and it’s good for me.

I used to drink a lot of those, until started throwing up and having diarrhea all night. Now I’m forced to drink tea, water, and natural sugarless beverages, but I won’t complain. I enjoy what I drink and it’s good for me.
srs? how do you throw up and get the shits from that?

all I got was some slight discomfort and rumblings in the stomach but otherwise I’m perfectly fine

I only drink water and sometimes juice. Am I a truecel?

I drink about 8 cans of diet coke or diet pepsi a day, I used to beer max but I haven't drunk in months, I went off it but a ice cold pepsi or coke is lifefuel.

I drink about 8 cans of diet coke or diet pepsi a day, I used to beer max but I haven't drunk in months, I went off it but a ice cold pepsi or coke is lifefuel.
Why do you drink so much of the diet stuff? It tastes flat and unnaturally sweet like windscreen wiper

I am rice so I drink tea and water more often than anything else. I tried drinking mountain dew to better fit the image of a gamercel but I never liked its taste.

I am worried for you.

I am rice so I drink tea and water more often than anything else. I tried drinking mountain dew to better fit the image of a gamercel but I never liked its taste.
based mtn dew tastes like battery acid

About what I drink.. and yep got the heart problems but I would have gotten every health problems anyway with bad genetics.

srs? how do you throw up and get the shits from that?

all I got was some slight discomfort and rumblings in the stomach but otherwise I’m perfectly fine
I'll say there are two possible factors:
1: The high amount of sugar and I'm starting to become intolerant of the taste or effect of what it does to my stomach.
2: Phosphoric acid intolerance developed after chronic intake.

I think 1 is a greater possibility as when I was drinking sprite some time after I started hypersalivating, which is a sign I'm gonna vomit if I continue drinking it. Then when I drank even a little bit of sweetened vitamin water, I was queazy for a good hour or so. And it's not just drinks, it's some of the food either because it's too sweet.

I usually have (1) energy drink per morning then supplement with diet mtn dew in the evening

I would if i could afford, also soda fucked up few of my teeth.

I used to do that with coke but i started getting heart problems so had to stop

Yep mountain dew for me

whitepill bait tag u know it stands out:feelshehe: