Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You know when people take dogs in off the street...

Magnanimity

Magnanimity

Greycel
Half their face is falling off. Sores everywhere. Hair falling out. Mottled, skin curdling. Then some cute girl takes them in, bathes and feeds them. Takes them to a vet for medicine/surgery, and in a month they look perfect.

I wish that would happen to us...

I don't get how women kiss dirty animals but won't even give me a hug, that would increase my lifespan by a whole year

When I see female with dog, I think of dogpill only at that moment.

i've had so many females in my life (classmates. coworkers. cousins. friends of family) tongue kiss their dogs. get sexual with their dogs. even do "funny" things to zoo animals or horses/cows yet none of them would even touch an incel with a 10 foot pole it is honestly mind boggling how fucking ugly we all are. and unwanted by literally everybody in society.

i even know plenty of people that would change their whole lifestyle for their fucking animals yet not even lift a finger if we were dying in front of them. i remember my female coworker had a very tiny dog. had some kind of condition where it would piss everywhere suddenly for no reason. i'd kill the fucker for pissing in my goddamn house but she insisted to keep it because she loved it and it needed help. she spent thousands of dollars on this fucking dog and the condition never went away. she just ended up putting diapers on the fucking dog when she was away from home and at home she would just clean up dog piss everyday from the floors.

HOLY SHIT ANIMAL OWNERS REALLY PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have more sympathy for cats and dogs than unwanted men

i've had so many females in my life (classmates. coworkers. cousins. friends of family) tongue kiss their dogs. get sexual with their dogs. even do "funny" things to zoo animals or horses/cows yet none of them would even touch an incel with a 10 foot pole it is honestly mind boggling how fucking ugly we all are. and unwanted by literally everybody in society.

i even know plenty of people that would change their whole lifestyle for their fucking animals yet not even lift a finger if we were dying in front of them. i remember my female coworker had a very tiny dog. had some kind of condition where it would piss everywhere suddenly for no reason. i'd kill the fucker for pissing in my goddamn house but she insisted to keep it because she loved it and it needed help. she spent thousands of dollars on this fucking dog and the condition never went away. she just ended up putting diapers on the fucking dog when she was away from home and at home she would just clean up dog piss everyday from the floors.

Reminds me of how we're totally okay with shoving stuffing up the disemboweled corpse or a turkey and then eating it's flesh, but we're absolutely disgusted by even touching the wrong person. We don't want to admit it, but we're all misanthropes.

Another dogpill

I don't get how women kiss dirty animals but won't even give me a hug, that would increase my lifespan by a whole year
YOU ARE WRONG!

You would get at least an extra decade. Well
. Maybe a day for a hug... But a decade for a rescue

Women would rather fuck mangy dogs than us

You can't compete with a dog for forward facial growth.

I guess they see this when they look at a dog
01874_1091.jpg

We just see a dog though.

Last edited:
In that case there was potential to begin with. We have 0 potential and it's over. You can dirty up a chad but he will still conserve his superior bone sturcture that they find "cute" so girls will take him in just like the dog.