Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you know what sucks

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
trying everying thing in life to get more smv to get laid yet people still say shower more or lift more or get your hair fixed more i hate fucking normies

No shower for my hair density
No haircut for my jawline
No lifting for my height

No matter what we do it's our fault. Even if you do everything they say to, it wasn't enough or you didn't do it right or you simply like being alone. They literally will always change things on us.
No shower for my hair density
No haircut for my jawline
No lifting for my height
Chads don't need to do pull ups since he's already that tall. :feelsbadman:

trying everying thing in life to get more smv to get laid yet people still say shower more or lift more or get your hair fixed more i hate fucking normies
What other things are you trying brocel?

I am surgerymaxxing this year, and I'm contemplating trying the gym again after a not so great first experience recently.

Over the last few years I've upped my hygiene, grooming and fashion.

I've also philosophymaxxed. I'm way more introspective and less angry than I was in my twenties. I've gotten many more friends in the last 3 or 4 years.

What other things are you trying brocel?

I am surgerymaxxing this year, and I'm contemplating trying the gym again after a not so great first experience recently.

Over the last few years I've upped my hygiene, grooming and fashion.

I've also philosophymaxxed. I'm way more introspective and less angry than I was in my twenties. I've gotten many more friends in the last 3 or 4 years.
did everything expect the last thing