Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You know what fucks me up the most about the blackpill? Juggernautlaw for foids. Even the dogpill i can slide over, but the juggernaut is just... ARGH

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★

View: https://youtu.be/c7Y3wAha0RE?si=xY7nOWj0irsEbbLl

I mean, we all already know about it, but its just... fucked up and shitting BALLS that any foid (if she so pleases) ANY, WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION (that is, if she was born or became infertile) CAN JUST REPRODUCE EASILY AND FREELY WITHOUT ANY HASSLE.

WHILE A HTN NOWADAYS SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF LUCKY TO MARRY AND HAVE BABIES WITH AN ENTITLED AND USED UP LTB.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT. EVERY MTFCKR IN THIS SITE (VAST MAJORITY AT LEAST) WAS BORN INTO A LIFE OF MISERY AND LONELINESS BCS OF THIS LAW.

FUCK THIS WORLDDDDD :lasereyes: :lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Agreed, it's the most infuriating part of society today. I have screamed on the streets about how unfair it is that the most rotund disgusting woman has endless options.

No. The dogpill is the worst one. That one genuinely angers me.

they really are in selection menu mode

Agreed, it's the most infuriating part of society today. I have screamed on the streets about how unfair it is that the most rotund disgusting woman has endless options.
Woman complain about incels all day every day but when their ugly female (equivalent of the pig woman in some cases) friend gets pregnant they're all giggly amd happy.

Then they use it as ""evidence"" (in their minds ofc, cause "no shaming woman teehee") that anyone can get someone.

Can somebody pass me the rope, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back