Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you know ure low iq

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
if u spent 6 hours on RuneScape OSRS Monkey Madness quest part where you have to solve the shifting piece puzzle or pay 200k gp and you didnt manage to do it for 6 hours before finding a script that does it for you

@Ritalincel

it t00k me 5 minutes bro

JFL if you can't get the Dragon Scimmy.

I had the same problem with clue scrolls. I looked up the wiki strategy much sooner than 6 hours though. Now you can just use RuneLite.

I had the same problem with clue scrolls. I looked up the wiki strategy much sooner than 6 hours though. Now you can just use RuneLite.

i watched multiple videos and still didnt get how to do it

then i found a shifting puzzle script or something

high iq =
latest

if u spent 6 hours on RuneScape OSRS Monkey Madness quest part where you have to solve the shifting piece puzzle or pay 200k gp and you didnt manage to do it for 6 hours before finding a script that does it for you

@Ritalincel
JFL at playing games in 2k18

i want to play osrs but i feel like its too late to start now

i want to play osrs but i feel like its too late to start now
It's worth a try, there has been an influx of new players due to osrs mobile being released

RuneScape always looked fun to me

my brother used to play it and got back on it when his graphics card shit the bed. he got his graphics card back and hasn't played since. F.