Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know media is good if the blackpill is present even there.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Again, watching the wire right now. This is a bit earlier but it features plenty of cucking. Most importantly, a blackcel gets cucked and his wife cheats on him with the Idris Elba Tyrone who stays home free while the blackcel gets twenty in prison for staying loyal.

I appreciate this theme. My favorite other shows, like mad men or sopranos are also blackpilled. In sopranos the wife cheats on the fat norwooding cuck, and mad men is filled with the Chad cheating and not feeling happy with his stupid Becky cunt wife.

Again, watching the wire right now. This is a bit earlier but it features plenty of cucking. Most importantly, a blackcel gets cucked and his wife cheats on him with the Idris Elba Tyrone who stays home free while the blackcel gets twenty in prison for staying loyal.

I appreciate this theme. My favorite other shows, like mad men or sopranos are also blackpilled. In sopranos the wife cheats on the fat norwooding cuck, and mad men is filled with the Chad cheating and not feeling happy with his stupid Becky cunt wife.
But in Sopranos the husband cheats on his wife too doesn't he?

black pill is everywhere tbh. it's always subtle though

The Dark Knight, Joker, Dark Knight Rises, many movies in recent years that are full of blackpills.
What's funny is, they always come from the "badguys" or "crazy people" lol
the damn jews are trying to make us look evil or crazy

The Dark Knight, Joker, Dark Knight Rises, many movies in recent years that are full of blackpills.
What's funny is, they always come from the "badguys" or "crazy people" lol
the damn jews are trying to make us look evil or crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back