Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know it's over

Baldcuecel

Baldcuecel

Bald fatcel at 25
★★★★
When you are the last one out of your friends to remain a kissless virgin.

I don't have friends, but it never began to be over.

I have incel friends:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

ive been the only one of my friends to be a virgin for about 3 years now. its a running joke among them that im "asexual". fucking pricks. i mainly just stay to myself these days

When you are the last one out of your friends to remain a kissless virgin.
Kisses mean nothing. I went from KHHV to HHV at seven years old. Never got any further since, and now i'm straight incel

i have bluepilled incel acquaintances, the type that would post on inceltears. I wouldnt consider them friends as I havent talked to them at all after school finished.

I don't have friends, but it never began to be over.
l-10780-today-old-friend.jpg

Still KHHV at 20, who at that age did you kiss?
my mom's new boyfriend's daughter. Not related at all so it qualifies. It was in the morning one day when she was over and my mom and the guy were asleep, and we were out in the living room alone. She asked me if i had ever kissed a girl, i said no, and then she asked me if I wanted to do it, and I obliged. We kissed on the lips and it was over with.

Nothing else since, now I'm 19 and I guess I'm a mentalcel. People say I'm average, but i just can't get a girl I like to reciprocate. It's hell man.

I dont have any friends. So,everything is fine.

:feelsokman:

my mom's new boyfriend's daughter. Not related at all so it qualifies. It was in the morning one day when she was over and my mom and the guy were asleep, and we were out in the living room alone. She asked me if i had ever kissed a girl, i said no, and then she asked me if I wanted to do it, and I obliged. We kissed on the lips and it was over with.

Nothing else since, now I'm 19 and I guess I'm a mentalcel. People say I'm average, but i just can't get a girl I like to reciprocate. It's hell man.
Its time to rope, my friend.

Its time to rope, my friend.
I have a very specific deathwish. I want to fly into space and release myself into the void to be lost in the universe forever. Roping just simply won't do it for me - if I am to be alone in my mortal life, I shall be forever alone in space for eternity.

Now that I think back, most of my friends from HS seemed to be KHV last I talked to them. I never seen them aroudn women, even though one told me he fucked a girl in the bathroom at the college we both went to. He also told me a party that I missed ended up being an orgy. I cannot verify these claims, but since I never seen him with a lady, I would say that his claims were most likely bullshit.

There was this one guy I met online who was a total Chad. He got multiple girls pregnant, ened up finding a girl on MySpace, got married to her, and leeched off of her for a few years until he was forced to get a job. I visited him and he took me to a seedy brothel, lol. This was back when I was bluepilled so I declined. Stupid decision. He stopped talking to me once I started to profession and money-mog him. I helped him earn quite a bit of money in bitcoin, though.

I doubt any of the other guys I knew from HS are as incel as me right now, but I only really have confirmation of two out of five not being incel.

I have a very specific deathwish. I want to fly into space and release myself into the void to be lost in the universe forever. Roping just simply won't do it for me - if I am to be alone in my mortal life, I shall be forever alone in space for eternity.
go er

Should've pursued it further, it must've been attracted to you to ask that question in the first place.

Should've pursued it further, it must've been attracted to you to ask that question in the first place.
Breh, this was way before adolescence. I still thought all humans had penises and the stork brought the kid in.

I have had way too many chances in life and blew them all. Oneitis even flirted with me and I took it as an insult and told her to never talk to me again. Such is the life of a mentalcel. Alea iacta est

Breh, this was way before adolescence. I still thought all humans had penises and the stork brought the kid in.

I have had way too many chances in life and blew them all. Oneitis even flirted with me and I took it as an insult and told her to never talk to me again. Such is the life of a mentalcel. Alea iacta est
If you can attract foids to actually approach and flirt with you, you just need to try to gather self-confidence and become low inhib. Mentalcel is one of the other disadvantages to get out just behind weightcels, but if it's added onto another quality like being short or having a bad face you're a real truecel.
Though since I only have mild autism that inhibits my social ability, it's easier than other mentalcels to become low inhib in comparison to other mental conditions.

Every social group I've been I'm the only khhv incel who never had any social experience with the opposite sex :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Only one of the High School group who is still a virgin... Kissless Virgin at that.

If you can attract foids to actually approach and flirt with you, you just need to try to gather self-confidence and become low inhib. Mentalcel is one of the other disadvantages to get out just behind weightcels, but if it's added onto another quality like being short or having a bad face you're a real truecel.
Though since I only have mild autism that inhibits my social ability, it's easier than other mentalcels to become low inhib in comparison to other mental conditions.
I only got flirts in high school. Now that I'm in college it seems like women don't want anything to do with me. Two girls which I really liked outright tried to flirt with me and my aspie mind immediately assumed they were trying to bully me. Told both to never talk to me again.

It just will never work. I always screw it up when I'm around females, which is why I'm here. I couldn't even assess a girl who openly sat next to me every class, tried being my friend, and had that little sparkle in her eyes which is the dead giveaway of interest. it took me TWO YEARS to finally realize it. Trust me, if I could get females, I wouldn't be here. Now I'm doomed to this life as women won't approach me at all now. I'm still figuring out how to scientifically assess how i've changed since high school as to understand why female tastes towards me have changed

I only got flirts in high school. Now that I'm in college it seems like women don't want anything to do with me. Two girls which I really liked outright tried to flirt with me and my aspie mind immediately assumed they were trying to bully me. Told both to never talk to me again.

It just will never work. I always screw it up when I'm around females, which is why I'm here. I couldn't even assess a girl who openly sat next to me every class, tried being my friend, and had that little sparkle in her eyes which is the dead giveaway of interest. it took me TWO YEARS to finally realize it. Trust me, if I could get females, I wouldn't be here. Now I'm doomed to this life as women won't approach me at all now. I'm still figuring out how to scientifically assess how i've changed since high school as to understand why female tastes towards me have changed
College is a completely different environment in which ONLY Chads and Chadlites succeed and normies drop to incel tier, High School you would've been appearence-wise desirable. Just look into any other community but the college scene and you'll be golden, as any foid in college has 200 Chads on speed dial to bang.

I am the last one. Ever since middle school.

College is a completely different environment in which ONLY Chads and Chadlites succeed and normies drop to incel tier, High School you would've been appearence-wise desirable. Just look into any other community but the college scene and you'll be golden, as any foid in college has 200 Chads on speed dial to bang.
You don't understand, I passed on the opportunity for two 8/10 super intelligent stacey-lites. And only now am I reading into human psychology and mating techniques and realizing that they actually liked me. Hell right after I "rejected" one girl she got a boyfriend. I should have known then. The other tried for two fucking years - I fucked up big time and I deserve this hell. I deserve to be the biggest truecel (or mentalcel) in inceldom history. I will not leave this place; I cannot.

You don't understand, I passed on the opportunity for two 8/10 super intelligent stacey-lites. And only now am I reading into human psychology and mating techniques and realizing that they actually liked me. Hell right after I "rejected" one girl she got a boyfriend. I should have known then. The other tried for two fucking years - I fucked up big time and I deserve this hell. I deserve to be the biggest truecel (or mentalcel) in inceldom history. I will not leave this place; I cannot.
I'm sorry to tell you but you shouldn't be here on this site. You're merely a mentalcel and if you somehow managed to fix that issue, you will ascend.You just need to force yourself out there. It might be tough, but I have faith in you brother.

I'm sorry to tell you but you shouldn't be here on this site. You're merely a mentalcel and if you somehow managed to fix that issue, you will ascend.You just need to force yourself out there. It might be tough, but I have faith in you brother.
I will leave this site on my own volition if i ever do ascend. Until then, I am just as incel as you - the worst part is aspergers is incurable. I've tried forcing myself out there in college, but women simply have no interest in me anymore. It's like they want a different kind of guy in college than in high school.

I still don't know why to this day I thought the girls were bullying me. I don't know why the FUCK my mind perceived it as such. I want to rope just typing this bullshit. If I actually am half-decent physically (people say I'm average so maybe) then I would much prefer that a truecel like 13k or a curry swap looks with me somehow. I'll never use this body, maybe they could use it better.

I have a 1.5 inch penis ERECT, so it's so over it never began.