Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know it's over when...

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Even normies feel sorry for you when you tell them women avoid you in the streets, even if you're not looking at them, because of your hideousness. It's over, boyos. I can't even rope because of religious reasons.

Normies show me no sympathy.
Also

what happened bro

I don’t think a femoid in the streets has ever looked at me, other than maybe a few times in disgust.

Go back to your stacy friend
Kek

You know it's over when you post on incels.is

its okay brother women are heartless creatures. Normies will never understand our pain

what happened bro
Some femoids were interested about my inceldom and I told them how women treated me in public and they said they were sorry about that. Kek, It's over.

I don’t think a femoid in the streets has ever looked at me, other than maybe a few times in disgust.

Kek
They look at me so they can judge whether I am good looking or not, which I'm not, so then they choose to avoid me, kek. Het is over.

I get no sympathy from normies online either.
Well how do you talk to them? I don't say stuff like "have sex with me you whore," then they go full cucktears mode.

Well how do you talk to them? I don't say stuff like "have sex with me you whore," then they go full cucktears mode.
No, I don't talk to people like that, mostly.

That sucks brother, i'm sorry. We weren't meant to live a happy life after all.

Broo praat je met mensen over inceldom?

pity from normies makes me want to sui