Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know its over when you get mogged on an incel forum

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Browsing the offtopic rate me megathread and users pming me their pics (all very nice posters btw) has been the ultimate eye opener to my worth as a male, I am a solid PSL 2.5/10 (rated 2-4 by women on okcupid) and am basically genetic garbage. It's truly over when even incels mog you, lol am jsanza tier in looks, actually when jsanza lost weight when mogs me. 

Also browsing old pictures of me from when I was 14 also made me want to rope, I was such an ugly teenager (technically still am since am 18), I sympathize with teens who post here because being an ugly teenager is suicide induicing, you are bullied in school for your features, girls laugh at you etc. 

I have two death sentences:
-long midface (found out recently, my midface ratio is sub human)
-eye area (eyebrows included) are shit.

bonus:
-egg face shape
-shitty hair texture

im a confirmed 3/10 and i agree. i was the ugliest kid in my school and i havent seen a single person on here out-ugly me. not even close

yea incel.me btw

MUH AUTISM I CAN SPEAK TO GRILLS

Panda said:
im a confirmed 3/10 and i agree. i was the ugliest kid in my school and i havent seen a single person on here out-ugly me. not even close

getting mogged on an incel forum, I just lol @ the thought of that tbh, I too was the ugliest kid in middle school, faurk no wonder I used to get bullied

WorldRulerAisha said:
yea incel.me btw

Mentalcels are real, kappa.
Maybe Twisted is legit a mentalcel, hes fkin retarded tbh.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Panda said:
getting mogged on an incel forum, I just lol @ the thought of that tbh, I too was the ugliest kid in middle school, faurk no wonder I used to get bullied

Would be fun to know how each poster looks.
Like you had to be verified with a picture of yourself which would be an avatar.
We would see how many truecels we have on this site.

Cynistic said:

Like you had to be verified with a picture of yourself which would be an avatar.

I suggested something like that a while back but the mods said it would cause diversion in the community

@whogivesafucc mogs this forum, aside from @Twisted & @Octopusgun2.

I'm the ugliest in my whole family, cousins and uncles included

I feel you man. As a sub 5 male. getting mogged here is not fun.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Cynistic said:
I suggested something like that a while back but the mods said it would cause diversion in the community

The problem is that this site is ofc not really seen as a positive/good site according to normies.
If your face is linked to your posts and ppl in your region find out, then your reputation is ruined.

If this site was less about praising violence and more about the problems we face as incels then it could be done I think.
Imo that would be great.

I mog everyone in the rate megathread except @Takurak @Octopusgun2 @whogivesafucc and @Twisted lol. At least imo.

I have yet to see a poster who mogs me, I exchanged pics 5 time already

Cynistic said:
hes the biggest troll on here

WorldRulerAisha said:
Cynistic said:

I legit think hes mentally challenged, he looks like mouthbreather as well even though hes like a 7/10.
If that isnt the case then hes the most elaborate/stubborn troll ive seen, just think about how much time he has wasted on this site.

Cynistic said:

Lol hells gonna freeze over b4 I show my face on incels.is

Cynistic said:

I have no reputation to upkeep and I'm neither attractive enough nor ugly enough to become a meme and I'd still never post my pic on here. Just lol at anyone who does.

_incelinside said:
Cynistic said:
Lol hells gonna freeze over b4 I show my face on incels.is

Would be fun to go on voicechat/play games/maybe meet up with fellow incels.
But I cant trust any of you to not rat me out/bait me so fk that.

aut said:
Cynistic said:
I have no reputation to upkeep and I'm neither attractive enough nor ugly enough to become a meme and I'd still never post my pic on here. Just lol at anyone who does.

If your family/friends/coworkers/boss find out, you will get fired/evicted/put into a mental hospital.

Jockcel said:
I mog everyone in the rate megathread except @Takurak @Octopusgun2 @whogivesafucc and @Twisted lol. At least imo.

3/4 are fakecel attention whores though so by your logic you mog pretty much every incel except me

But what does that matter? In the end neither of us are gonna be losing our virginities so we're all equal here except the fakecels of course.

i bet i am more disgusting than u!

Cynistic said:
I legit think hes mentally challenged, he looks like mouthbreather as well even though hes like a 7/10.
If that isnt the case then hes the most elaborate/stubborn troll ive seen, just think about how much time he has wasted on this site.
tenor.gif

This is why i love this site sometimes

takurak said:
3/4 are fakecel attention whores though so by your logic you mog pretty much every incel except me

But what does that matter? In the end neither of us are gonna be losing our virginities so we're all equal here except the fakecels of course.

You're in no position to be calling others fakecels.

Cynistic said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
Cynistic said:

he is mentally challenged, but i don't think he's a troll

although he does have the most autistic/funniest threads i have ever seen

like literally showing his fucking elbow and saying "am i an elbowcel? my elbows are too pointy"

then his other thread about the math equations literally KILLED me

whogivesafucc said:

like literally showing his fucking elbow and saying "am i an elbowcel? my elbows are too pointy"

Link to the math equation thread?

whogivesafucc said:
Cynistic said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
Cynistic said:

He talked about prosthetic balls one time, hes legit retarded.
His posts seem genuine though.
I feel bad for him in a way, even though he mogs me hard.
Hes like our retarded mentalcel mascot.

do u think u would have more success if u were 5/10?

Cynistic said:
He talked about prosthetic balls one time, hes legit retarded.
His posts seem genuine though.
I feel bad for him in a way, even though he mogs me hard.
Hes like our retarded mentalcel mascot.

he is doing it for attention he knows he isnt incel material, he just loves the attention cause hes high estrogen (u can tell by his face he has a high 2d 4d ratio) 

i hate talking about him cause it gives him what he wants, but it needs to be better understood by actual incel members of the forum that if u dont give fakecels attention theyll probably fuck off.

aut said:
whogivesafucc said:
Link to the math equation thread?

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Did-I-do-the-right-thing-or-go-full-aspie-6321

whogivesafucc said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Did-I-do-the-right-thing-or-go-full-aspie-6321

It's reassuring to me to know that I NTmog him to oblivion.

Cynistic said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
yea incel.me btw

iiiTeMpeR said:
Panda said:
getting mogged on an incel forum, I just lol @ the thought of that tbh, I too was the ugliest kid in middle school, faurk no wonder I used to get bullied

literally everyone would call each other a fakecel because every user on this site thinks they are the ugliest here

whogivesafucc said:
Cynistic said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
yea incel.me btw

iiiTeMpeR said:
Panda said:

literally everyone would call each other a fakecel because every user on this site thinks they are the ugliest here

Users rating=average of all ratings given by other posters, and Mods tag you with that rating.
Then you wouldnt have that problem.

Twisted is legit autistic, I have talked to him, he's really not faking it.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Twisted is legit autistic, I have talked to him, he's really not faking it.
being here wont help

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back