Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You just know you're going to be talking to a retarded 3rd world faggot when his country phone number digit code has three numerals

Yes. Mine is 1.

you can block foreign calls that's what I did

Afronig
Come to brazil
Ok

you must be a retarded nationalist from one of those subhuman countries like India, Pakistan, Mexico, Argentina or Turkey and since your country is failing in every single economic, hygienic and educational metric you wrote this post to feel better about (being financially sentenced to) living there, despite country code being dated atleast 30 years and having nothing to do with current status since whole country can get overhauled beyond recognition by that time, but phone number doesn't ever climb higher one the list because changing it would be way too costly and wouldn't really improve anything, but hey atleast your country has double digits so keep bragging to whoever cares about it

View attachment 918883View attachment 918885View attachment 918886
you must be a retarded nationalist from one of those subhuman countries like India, Pakistan, Mexico, Argentina or Turkey and since your country is failing in every single economic, hygienic and educational metric you wrote this post to feel better about (being financially sentenced to) living there, despite country code being dated atleast 30 years and having nothing to do with current status since whole country can get overhauled beyond recognition by that time, but phone number doesn't ever climb higher one the list because changing it would be way too costly and wouldn't really improve anything, but hey atleast your country has double digits so keep bragging to whoever cares about it
Retard what?
1. All the european countries with the 3 numbers are 3rd world shitholes as well
2. I couldn't care less about Niggerdia or turkroachia, I assumed they were 3 numbered as they are shitholes

Albania, Serbia, Estonia, Lithuania, Czechia, Montenigger, Boobsnia, Shitkraine, Belarus
Definitely all very much advanced and 1st world countries

Legit nobody knows of those countries from asia or south america with 2 numbers lmao who gives a shit

Legit nobody knows of those countries from asia or south america with 2 numbers lmao who gives a shit
yeah, it proves that your argument is wrong

yeah, it proves that your argument is wrong
How? Only like 2 of those nations you showed aren't aren't 3rd world

Also yes I forgot to mention any two digit code that isn't from Europe also is a shithole