Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You just can’t help despising the majority of women when you’re blackpilled like hell.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you just can’t help despising the majority of women when you’re blackpilled like hell because you realise that even women below and on the same looks level as you are spoilt, privileged sluts and you have every right to be angry about it.

I despise most women and have every damn right to since I literally see women below my looks level having the privilege to be whores despise having a shit personality (not even saying personality isn’t a meme but just pissed how even terrible women have it so easy) and to add insult to injury, them degenerates have the nerve to call men the privileged ones and shit like this is why women needs their rights stripped.

Like the topic title says, you just can’t help despising the majority of women when you’re blackpilled like hell because you realise that even women below and on the same looks level as you are spoilt, privileged sluts and you have every right to be angry about it.

I despise most women and have every damn right to since I literally see women below my looks level having the privilege to be whores despise having a shit personality (not even saying personality isn’t a meme but just pissed how even terrible women have it so easy) and to add insult to injury, them degenerates have the nerve to call men the privileged ones and shit like this is why women needs their rights stripped.
A lot of impoverished people still idolize the rich because what has been fed to them by the media. Bluepilled guys are no different, they're just brainwashed because if every guy wronged by women was blackpilled then western society would collapse.

Society is evil

Same, it's close to impossible for me not to hate a group so privileged, whose life is handed to them on a golden platter.

I just can't feel sympathy for the gender that has no other use other than a cumdumpster for chad.
I don’t have empathy for animals that have ruined my life