Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You just ask the questions every week

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Its just the same thing every week. The normscum goyem just share the same stupid fuckin tik tok happy couple dancing memes. The normscum goyem share the same Fuckin trying to be funny nigger videos. The normscum goyem share the same fuckin stupid doggo and PuPpEriNo memes on kike book.

Just the same shit for me rot in bed then drink until i like vomit violently on the weekends.

Just the same faces i see every day

Just the same whore bullshit

Just the same pain darkness depression agony torture. Just the same negative thoughts. My mind is losing its existence and sanity

You just give the same advices every week

"Did you try to get a haircut?"

"Did you took a bath?"

"Have you tried to be confident?"

Are you having any negative thoughts?

You are not alone, man.

Why dont you tell me the joke
What do you get when you mix a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
Tenor

Tenor

What do you get when you mix a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?

You get what you fucking deserve, I mean they dont really, but a man can dream. Also, missed your chance for the obvious "You wouldnt get it."

You get what you fucking deserve, I mean they dont really, but a man can dream. Also, missed your chance for the obvious "You wouldnt get it."
Fuck u, greycel.