Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy You inkwells are all mentally ill. You need therapy

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20190928 160710

What is that even supposed to mean? It's like she's referring to an alien species jfl

Ugly low tier men being upset that they're treated bad is being mentally ill but thinking you're the opposite/some made up gender is perfectly normal and sane? It's getting more and more comical how unself aware people are becoming.

This is why I love Iran. During the late states of the iraq-iran war, LGBT faggots were forced at gun point to run across minefields. If they survived, "god" had forgiven their sins. If not, they were guilty of whatever they were charged with.

cisgender sluts need to be slaughtered

at least i am not that fucked in the head.

females are low IQ unironically man. i literally skip all my female teacher classes, never read a book written by female, never listen to music sang by female and so on.

Ahahahahahahahah lolol dying from laughter

Whats this gay shit ?
Too retarded to even comprehend.
I guess that makes me sane.

Obvious but Unpopular Opinion : There are only 2 genders !

Chopping off your dick, wearing a dress whilst injecting hormones and wearing lipstick doesnt change your genetic makeup.

females are low IQ unironically man. i literally skip all my female teacher classes, never read a book written by female, never listen to music sang by female and so on.

I did this in college too. Even without the intelligence factor, female led classes are nearly always some "group learning" bullshit. I always thought, "did I pay x dollars of tuition to hear the opinions of the jackass sitting next to me?"

(((College))).
(((Therapy))).

I did this in college too. Even without the intelligence factor, female led classes are nearly always some "group learning" bullshit. I always thought, "did I pay x dollars of tuition to hear the opinions of the jackass sitting next to me?"
exactly, not to mention that weird despise look they give you when they look at you... imagine, the only time i attended a female prof lecture, she humilated me before the whole fucking 300 class for being 5 min late. a day i will never forget.

Just laugh, clown world bro. What can we do about it? Just laugh

Ugly low tier men being upset that they're treated bad is being mentally ill but thinking you're the opposite/some made up gender is perfectly normal and sane? It's getting more and more comical how unself aware people are becoming.
JFL