Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You heathens have put me off wanting to have sons -- and prove IncelTears right

A cumsock is ok as long as you use it once then throw it away. Like a sock with a hole in it becomes one but lol@keeping it around for weeks. You guys aren't doing yourselves any favours, esp since most of you are 4.5-6/10, NW1, 20 yo guys.
Idk, wanking in a sock seems like a waste of a sock.

I just gagged reading this thread. disgusting animals.

Idk, wanking in a sock seems like a waste of a sock.

If it's an irreparable sock as in I can't be fucked to sew the hole in it up and I don't have anything at the ready then I will use one, but it goes straight in the bin afterwards, not back in my drawers for next time lmao wtf. Do you guys also wear the same underpants for days on end too?

But dad if its over its over, sometimes people stop giving af.

But dad if its over its over, sometimes people stop giving af.

It's not healthy. I can hear that you might not shower everyday if you're neet but why would you sleep in your own cum?

I can already feel your rising cortisol levels :D

It's like I don't want ANY children now.

Daughter = Stacey getting railed by Chads from 14.
Son = Unhygienic subhuman contaminating my house.

This is moot anyway cuz I'll never be in a position to be a dad.

If it's an irreparable sock as in I can't be fucked to sew the hole in it up and I don't have anything at the ready then I will use one, but it goes straight in the bin afterwards, not back in my drawers for next time lmao wtf. Do you guys also wear the same underpants for days on end too?

How did you come to that conclusion?

It's like I don't want ANY children now.

Daughter = Stacey getting railed by Chads from 14.
Son = Unhygienic subhuman contaminating my house.

This is moot anyway cuz I'll never be in a position to be a dad.
Nonexistence has never hurt anyone.

The average normie could do even worse shit and you'd never know because he doesn't talk about it.

We have girls who fuck dogs while her "bf" watches and you call us the gross ones? JFL

It's not healthy. I can hear that you might not shower everyday if you're neet but why would you sleep in your own cum?
Yea the sleeping in cum thing feels uncomfortable, but I dont know why someone whose giving up on life would care about health.

High level hygiene, makes me feel better, if I won't wash I'll scratch because of oil production. I wash my hands like 100 times per day kek.

@Grotesque , being the biggest animal here actually has a shit rag/T-Shirt and probably pisses into a glass to avoid walking 7 feet to the bathroom.

source?

High IQ post.