Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You hear so much about women’s rights garbage despite the fact they are privileged as hell already but what about autism rights?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, you hear so much about women’s rights garbage despite the fact they are privileged as hell already but what about autism rights, do we not deserve rights? Us autistic men get so much shit thrown at us in this misandrist soclety and I do want to prove it but that would require my day being ruined because I would have to go back to them YouTube videos where comment sections were trashing autism (in a serious way, not in a joke level way) and I don’t want to see shit like that as a autistic male suffering in this misandrist, autistic man hating society but yeah, it’s always the privileged getting prioritised in this backwards society while the less privileged just get constant shit chucked at them and even get called privileged by those that are actually more privileged than them.

Last edited:
Autism mostly affects men, thats why people will not give a fuck about it, if it affected mostly women, it would be viewed as a public health issue

Last edited:
you already know the answer. Society doesn’t give a shit about men in general, unless they are rich, powerful, or attractive.

[UWSL]Obviously almost nobody cares, especially the foids, at least some men will help you if you have autism but the foids will only humiliate you unless you are a chad, [UWSL]and foids are the first to post on social media about the importance of mental health,irony.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

the media and the government work for privileged people, therefore, they support women and claim that they're oppressed

when you're actually oppressed, like we are, there's no one rooting for you or defending you on tv

[UWSL]Obviously almost nobody cares, especially the foids, at least some men will help you if you have autism but the foids will only humiliate you unless you are a chad, [UWSL]and foids are the first to post on social media about the importance of mental health,irony.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
For real dude and nice first post on my thread.

Autism mostly affects men
Some women trying to challenge this notion with "Autism in women is under diagnosed, women have different symptoms" idea. They are saying that women are "forced" to be social at an early age, so they learn to mask their "problems". I think they are trying to find something to use as a scapegoat to not change at all.

the media and the government work for privileged people, therefore, they support women and claim that they're oppressed

when you're actually oppressed, like we are, there's no one rooting for you or defending you on tv
Even if there are some groups rooting for you, they will force you to be normal. Just look at Autism Speaks, a group full of shit that uses its power to spread its problematic ideas about autism. Using and promoting kaput therapy treatments to "fix" the symptoms, instead of understanding people and helping them on how they cope with their quirks.

Even if there are some groups rooting for you, they will force you to be normal. Just look at Autism Speaks, a group full of shit that uses its power to spread its problematic ideas about autism. Using and promoting kaput therapy treatments to "fix" the symptoms, instead of understanding people and helping them on how they cope with their quirks.
yeah fuck that shit

i meant no one relevant rooting for you, and when they do, its two faced virtue signaling

Normies bully autists constantly only to lie to one another about how their constantly nice to autists. Normies are evil virtue signaling drones.
True, it’s brutal

Autism mostly affects men, thats why people will not give a fuck about it, if it affected mostly women, it would be viewed as a public health issue

Privileged people use their privilege to claim that they're oppressed, and oppressed people get falsely labeled as privileged by the truly privileged.

Powerful political lobbies use their power to prevent any mention of their power, while falsely labeling weaker, grassroots lobbies as "powerful." You hear the phrase "the powerful gun lobby" so often, which is proof that they're not really powerful. (and also there are over 20,000 anti-gun laws in the US alone).

You never hear the phrase "the powerful feminist lobby" because feminists are so powerful that they can remove all references to their power. And how many anti-feminist laws are there in the entire West? Zero.

Privileged people use their privilege to claim that they're oppressed, and oppressed people get falsely labeled as privileged by the truly privileged.

Powerful political lobbies use their power to prevent any mention of their power, while falsely labeling weaker, grassroots lobbies as "powerful." You hear the phrase "the powerful gun lobby" so often, which is proof that they're not really powerful. (and also there are over 20,000 anti-gun laws in the US alone).

You never hear the phrase "the powerful feminist lobby" because feminists are so powerful that they can remove all references to their power. And how many anti-feminist laws are there in the entire West? Zero.
I saw a fucking feminist try to push the ‘Incels are privileged‘ shit, I mean, we are when compared to starved Africans but the foid didn’t mean in that way obviously.

Fuck youtube comments, go look up statistics on employment, relationship status, virgin status, etc. for adult autistic males, and post them to ID. Then we'll see how underprivileged we really are, and nobody else will care, and the world will go on as it always has.

Nobody cares about autistic men, and you'll never get a movement started about the struggles we face. It's called an invisible disability for a reason.