Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You haven’t felt true hatered towards women

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Till you have gone out at night and seen them slutting around and partying with chads or their group of friends, and as soon you approach they reject you in such passive aggressive that it makes you go insane.

Like fuck. It would be less painful to get punched in the face. You can just feel how disgusted they feel, they just wana ignore you. They just want you to disappear. We are like worst than homeless ppl to them. They want nothing to do with us.

Now imagine feeling this like 10-20 times because they tell you too keep approaching cuz it’s a # games. This is what girls say “if he doesn’t have the balls to approach me, I don’t want him anyways”

Here is what 3 girls said to me

- so I am chilling with my friend and I approach this girl but she just puts a flat hand front of my face. Everyone who was around us, just saw that and laughed.

- I approach a group of a girl and talk to the one on her phone.”hey I am —-, how is your night going” in a playful way. Her friend looks at me, “ if you are not buying us drinks then gtfo our faces” she is basically screaming. And again everyone just saw that.

No one is gonna respect me after that. If I even say anything, her 3-4 guy friends are gonna stand up and the bouncer. So I am forced to walk like a rational guy should.

- Next,if I try to dance with em, they just start dancing with each other and start groping each other like lesbians till I leave. Like wtf Man! How ugly am I?? I am literally raging like jsanza right now.

Then you see them approaching chads and trying to get closer to buzzed/drunk chad so he would finally have confidence to grab her and grind on her. They make it so easy for him. As soon she is with chad, she pulls her other gfs in and throws them onto chads friend like here “take your pick from these other chads”

Wtf man! You just said you just wana dance with your gfs?? Now you are grinding on chad / Tyrone.

This is why I didn’t give a shit when that truck attack happened in NICE, and when that School shooting happened, or when women go missing for weeks on news and etc. I feel so much joy knowing there is justice in this world.

Fuckkk I feel so much hatred towards them. Even worst than how hitler felt about Jews.
Just wana genocide all of them (literally all of them). So much damn anger just from such a passive aggressive rejection.

I can’t put this feeling in words.

Hopefully I’ll be all relaxed and mellow when I wake up tomorrow, this is not like me. This much anger and stress is not good for health.

why do this to yourself? give it up

Just find traps, at least more than half of them are polite and will let you fuck them.
Yeah I'm sure 50% of them will fuck a subhuman...then again they are mentally Ill so who knows.

I hate women so much that it has ruined my being

Just find traps, at least more than half of them are polite and will let you fuck them.
This is false. I have tried and they're just as bad as normal foids.

- so I am chilling with my friend and I approach this girl but she just puts a flat hand front of my face. Everyone who was around us, just saw that and laughed.

- I approach a group of a girl and talk to the one on her phone.”hey I am —-, how is your night going” in a playful way. Her friend looks at me, “ if you are not buying us drinks then gtfo our faces” she is basically screaming. And again everyone just saw that.

see, polite rejection is one thing, but this here is literal mental/psychological abuse to do to someone in public. im not even exaggerating when i say i wouldve gone ER on the whores in both circumstances. eg a solid backhand/slap to the face to teach the bitches a lesson. theres no fucking way i couldve just walked away from that. jesus fuck.

Suicide fuel, idk how you have the determination to continue.

If I go out these days, which is rare, I don't try to approach girls. Just go out and get drunk and have fun. If you try to base the enjoyment of your night based upon success with foids, this is going to happen every single time.

I am amazed at the boldness of the girls in one of your stories though. I never flat out had a girl tell me right away that she expected drinks, but always noticed that she would gradually tease you into it after fake flirting for 2 or 3 minutes. Maybe it's getting even worse these days that they don't even need to do this anymore - who knows?

werent you good looking?

Also, why do you cold approach lmao

If I go out these days, which is rare, I don't try to approach girls. Just go out and get drunk and have fun. If you try to base the enjoyment of your night based upon success with foids, this is going to happen every single time.

I am amazed at the boldness of the girls in one of your stories though. I never flat out had a girl tell me right away that she expected drinks, but always noticed that she would gradually tease you into it after fake flirting for 2 or 3 minutes. Maybe it's getting even worse these days that they don't even need to do this anymore - who knows?
It’s gotten way worse man, trust me

just be confident

ive seen enough to know if you are still going out at night then you are just torturing yourself

The person I hate the most is myself

He's a curry. He plays by different rules.

I want the kissy face Chad in your avatar to die violently

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

y u do dis

JFL @ curries who leave their house

Going to clubs is a pure suicide fuel. Chads kissing random femoids while others are rotting somewhere in the corner, far away from the dancefloor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back