Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have two weeks to live

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Let's assume you go to hospital because of pains in your body,and after checking you several times doctor tell you you have left two weeks to live and will die two weeks later.What would you do?

I can't post what i would do on this forum, FBI might be watching.

I would go to the emergency room and see if there is anything they can do for me.

Probably rot away like im doing now tbh

Time to go NEET and blow away my savings from wagecucking at things that make me happy

lets say everyone here will remember me.

Probably just ldar the next two weeks away.... I legit cant think of anything that I would have to do tbh.

I'd just lay down and relax...

Finish persona 3 and then complete 4. Then I would cry in my bed until i die

I would start harassing much foids. Also I would do some credit card stuff. I would pour more Pepsi on foids. I would pour pepsi
on those who had wronged me in the past.

Why? You already will die in two weeks I think you'd better spend your last times with something you enjoy

Because nothing that kills you naturally will kill you painlessly/peacefully. OP mentioned "pains in your body," so obviously that would get worse during those two weeks.

I want to die as painlessly and peacefully as possible.

Because nothing that kills you naturally will kill you painlessly/peacefully. OP mentioned "pains in your body," so obviously that would get worse during those two weeks.

I want to die as painlessly and peacefully as possible.
Now that's true. Such diseases are actually so painful. I know a guy with cancer asked his dad to kill him because he felt so much pain

ok lets take out the pain factor

i would blowit on hookers, weed and go cho. simple. i will have little regard for any law

I would blow all my money on hookers and coke.

I would blow all my money on hookers and coke.
I would ask mods and admin to let me postmax before i die,and postmax so hard until I rank mog @Ritalincel

I would start using heavy doses of opiates die of an overdose of fentanyl. This is my default exit-plan.

Contact my biggest onitis ever and ask her to have one night with her as a last wish. Then get refused and confirm once and for all that women are cold, ruthless, emotionless bitches.

Cocaine, heroin, prostitutes.. basically try to make up for 10 years of loneliness and sadness in 2 weeks.

Let's assume you go to hospital because of pains in your body,and after checking you several times doctor tell you you have left two weeks to live and will die two weeks later.What would you do?

I would get depressed cause i know that i wasted my Life and 2 Weeks wont take that regret from me .

I would be begging for 1-2 years longer to live just to make up for my mistakes .
I would probably let go of all the Feelings that have been building up since i was a little kid .
I would cry all day , cause i would understand , that Life is easy and that i just made it hard for myself .
That i should have just done what makes me happy instead of trying to please everyone to fit in with the System and impress people i dont even like to be around .

That i should have focused on trying to become the person I always wanted to be , instead of staring at a fluorescent screen all day , procrastinating , telling myself stories and investing my Ego in Philosophies and Ideologies that complimented my poor Life decisions , cause i was to afraid to risk the View of Life i had established , the Reality i was living in and risk being broken again and having to build myself up from the ground .

I'd regret , that i got comfortable as a Loser and let it become part of who i am , of my character .
I would understand , that i am truly empty inside , when all materialistic things are taken away and that i have become a flawed consumer just like everybody else ,
that i spent years distracting myself from the harsh truths , doing drugs , immersing myself in videogames etc . .

I would accept that
Women/most People may be shallow and a slave to their Instincts ,
but that it is no reason to give up and that i am just as flawed as they are , just in a different way .
That its all just excuses , cause i am being ruled by my Fear and Anxiety .
That there are people out there , who think like me but are too afraid to go out there , be authentic and risk being humiliated like i have been so often before .
You cant find the woods while youre hiding in a tree .

That i tried to hide from the responsibilty all my Life and that i probably deserved everything i got .
That it was my Fault all along .
That it was my Responsibility and that i tried everything to shift the blame , to ease the burden that has been builing up , to distract myself from Reality , cause my fragile Ego couldnt take the Blow anymore .

Yeah , id get all Introspective and shit , all conscious about myself .
I would cry about who i allowed myself to become .

The only thing different right now , is that i know that im not going to die in the near future .
Memento mori .
So i keep walking around this Life as a shadow of the Man i could be , as the person i never wanted to become when i was young , as an NPC in the game of Life .

And thats the problem , i dont think about death , i forget that im getting older and youth fades and all my Regrets and Mistakes are going to get 10 times worse as time flies faster with every passing year .

I would probably get a gun and shoot myself cause i couldnt stand those 2 weeks of accumulated guilt and regret fucking with my head .

I would stop being just a misfit and go on being a full time criminal-terrorist and cause chaos and panic around my town. I wouldn't care for the aftermatch, drugs , hookers , strippers, etc are easily accesible now so i would want more than stuff i can do with zero effort . So i would need to actually be more hardocre and do dangerous shit , since time wouldn't be by my side.

Nothing. I'd spend my time here.

I'd go rap and then Emergency Room and Endoplasmic Reticulum

I would kill myself by jumping from heigh building that is it.

I would spend tons of money on steam drugs and drinks. Then i would do the thing before i die
I would ask mods and admin to let me postmax before i die,and postmax so hard until I rank mog @Ritalincel
LifeGoals

i'd play Carmageddon

ss_8a49aed1043a1f16682dec39901d22f26bb1ed5f.1920x1080.jpg

with foids and cucks :cool::what:

I would pray to God 24/7

The law doesnt apply to me anymore.

Post here. Hang out with my friends and family. Make plans for the next three weeks, just in case.

I would do the same thing which I always do, LDAR. Maybe I would finally stop feeling anxious about the future, since I wouldn't have much of a future to worry about.

I'd take out a loan on someone else's name and use It to have a massive hooker orgy.

I’d rent a storage van

Ask sergeant to make me have the colour of @TestTest3, go to the Emergency Room to commit Endothermic Reactions, then go to sleep.

I’d go down in history as a hero

Probably just tell everyone that I know that I hate them

Last edited:
I will try my first vanilla latte because thats on my bucket list and i will ask girls to have sex with me and try to run sympathy game and they will still reject me and i will be so enraged at how heartless the female gender is

I would go to a park and look for a foid that is alone, you know the rest

Stay another two weeks

At least in a hospital I'm around people