Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you have to end it before it's too late

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
I can't see myself living another five fucking years, and I'm only 20.

Imagine being a 35 year old incel like FA George, just lol at that, I'm too wise to allow myself to get to that point.

there might come a day where you CAN'T end it, imagine if you go blind, or lose control of your arms and can't do the deed properly

my only worry nowadays is that I won't kill myself quite soon enough

I hate my life and my family, and I'll never have any friends or ever hear a genuine "I love you" from anybody, I should have never even existed, shame on the US government to make it legal for pregnant women to NOT get an abortion.

I should have been aborted and fed to stray dogs.

I'll have to kms if I don't do well on my physiology exam next week

do not rope
you incels who joined the community post-2015 are too optimistic

the "incel movement" will never accomplish shit because women hate you and NT males are hardwired to agree with women as much as possible

99% of males could be actually incel but will never consider themselves to be similar to you in any way

"Maybe I haven't had sex in ten years and never get a tinder match ever, but I'm not an incel because I'm not MEAN like you, I' not an incel <:("

That's what they'll fucking say, even as this site gets shut-down and it becomes illegal to speak to a slut if she doesn't find you attractive, they'll defend her and find ways to prevent themselves from being labeled in ANY way similar to you.

Agreed, i gotta suimaxxx before my life gets worse.

Why would you kill yourself?
Don't do that shit son!
I'm in my 30s and wasted my mid-20s and early 30s in this feminist occupation called Canada.
I'm glad I got out of Toronto before 40.
Once you reach past 21 and you have no social circle, it's over for incels and oldcels.
But dying in loneliness isn't going to do anything. The feminists will celebrate for every man who kills himself.

This ride called life sucks and I want off

Agreed, i gotta suimaxxx before my life gets worse.
The feminists will win and that nudist-pedophile Victoria Bateman will publish videos of herself fucking minors while Alex Jones get banned for free speech to criticize "the globalists".

St. Marc was a victim who fought back against the feminist tyranny. If one needs to see an Alex Jones 1776 revolution, it's men like St. Marc who did his Canadian 1776 on the feminist establishment.

i don't know why i'm still alive. I was going to kill myself but i got hyped for some movie coming out. then i forgot what it was

Tbh if things don’t turn around within 5 years it’s time to pack my shit and leave

lmfao fuck that

one day they'll put you remaining incels in rubber rooms so you CAN'T kill yourselves

I can see it now, 2050-all incels in padded chambers with straight jackets on 24/7, suicide is nearly impossible

by that time I'll be in sweet oblivion
Lmfao im coming with you fuck this scam of an existence
Tbh if things don’t turn around within 5 years it’s time to pack my shit and leave
Same

Better to be alive than dead, obesity will probably kill me between my 60th and 70th years if what the doctors including normalfags have been shoving down my throat was to be believed and i'll die of it.
Will be reporting back at 71 or 72.

If I don't rope after I finish university, I'll probably die of a heart attack or some shit in my mid 30's because of my shit lifestyle. Honestly, I'd rather just rope because I'm not sure I can handle 10+ more years of this life. I don't want to die necessarily, but my youth is wasted and there's not really anything that I want to live for. At least if I ended it my consciousness would cease to exist and I wouldn't have any problems.