Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have to be good looking to get into an elite college in America

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
If you watch videos of people on Ivy League campuses, it's all Chads. Literally.

They do this by the following:
  • Requiring leadership roles. Truecels can't become the President of clubs or the student body President due to lookism.
  • Interviews. They say it's "so they can determine if you're a good fit" but it's really to determine if you're hot. Just like job interviews.
  • Affirmative action. Curry or rice = over, they want white Chad or Tyrone instead.
  • Donations. Wealthy families can donate and wealthy families are all good looking.
I've studied the application process extensively and I can say they filter applicants based on looks.

Last edited:
2 people from my hs got into an Ivy League, a noodlewhere and a Chad, and he wasn't even in the top 20 :society:

Last edited:
I didn't even go to college lmao

In India you have to crack the JEE

Sorry for sperging out brocels

Im pretty sure this is true for alot of countries not just the US.

Oh yeah and recommendations from foid teachers guess who gets the good ones

i could have made it too university till i wasnt that bad at school, but i got treated like shit by classmates and was bullied for my looks/height since i am 12, also all chads and coolkids helped together and got liked by teachers espacially foids, but i dropped out at 16 from hs and started wagery.

yup. my sat score was very close to perfect but again am curry and had meh grades due to garbage teacher and garbage parents. so failed.

exactly why i didn't apply for elite college.
uni name is useless unless you're competing for regional competitive companies in your field of study

it's over

yup. my sat score was very close to perfect but again am curry and had meh grades due to garbage teacher and garbage parents. so failed.
Fucking mogger
If you watch videos of people on Ivy League campuses, it's all Chads. Literally.

They do this by the following:
  • Requiring leadership roles. Truecels can't become the President of clubs or the student body President due to lookism.
  • Interviews. They say it's "so they can determine if you're a good fit" but it's really to determine if you're hot. Just like job interviews.
  • Affirmative action. Curry or rice = over, they want white Chad or Tyrone instead.
  • Donations. Wealthy families can donate and wealthy families are all good looking.
I've studied the application process extensively and I can say they filter applicants based on looks.
if I didn’t have adhd, autism and probably dyscalculia I could’ve used affirmative action to my benefit and got a full ride to a good uni. It’s over for spiccels

Fucking mogger

if I didn’t have adhd, autism and probably dyscalculia I could’ve used affirmative action to my benefit and got a full ride to a good uni. It’s over for spiccels
Nah I’m jk I’m going to a decent cheap uni despite my mediocre school stats :smonk: Imagine busting your ass for a 4.5 gpa and a 1580 sat just to go to the same uni as someone like me because you couldn’t afford the crazy tuition costs:feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking stupid normies

Did you know that bill gates was a harvard dropout? he's not some fucking chad. STFU with your incel bullshit.

damn looks are paramount chico

I think this is mostly true for liberal arts and business programs. College administrators may be mostly bluepilled, but they at least somewhat acknowledge that that the halo effect exists and will increase their school’s standing in society. Selective schools even have alumni perform face to face interviews with prospective candidates. At tech schools, there may be some manipulation of admissions, but there’s no way getting around the fact that ugly people are most likely to devote their time to STEM.

In countries outside of the US it’s probably even worse since it’s commonplace to include a picture on your resume and applications.

No? Have you been on the campuses of Ivy League schools? Curry and Ricecel nation, from what I’ve seen most of them are average looking or stereotypically nerd-like. I think the videos you see disproportionately feature chads and changs considering they’re the ones on campus with the social confidence to opt into being in one of these YouTube videos.