Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You HAVE to be a complete and utter bigot to be truly blackpilled

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think among all the bigotry I exhibit-- the racism is definitely the strongest. I believe extremely strongly that races put you in immutable boxes, that whites are superior, and minorities are slave races. It's sad that heightism doesn't count as a bigotry cateogry- this would be near equal in terms of the bigotry I feel, because its clear as day manlets are just not men, they are functionally like vagina having tranny men. Manlets are so pathetic we need our own pronouns it should be (wee/wim) because we are clearly not REAL MEN.

The homophobia comes in at number three- everything about the idea of gay seems foreign, dirty, rapey and creepy to me. I like gay jokes waay too much and the word 'fag' too. I don't even need to say I feel more transphobia than even homophobia. I'm incredibly sexist, I basically have no need to talk to women or respect them at all. I can barely stand their presence even in a platonic sort of way, Women IRL bring me a sense of pure DREAD as though the alchemy of us being near each other is toxic to the planet and will cause the Earth to evaporate. Just looking at a woman minding her own business makes me want to beat and control her. I like the idea of women as objects and trophies, but the idea of them having real opinions triggers me, because more often than not, their ideas belittle my worth as a man, so hating them so severely is definitely DEFCON level 5 defense mechanisms on my part.

To be bigoted is to simply to see reality for what it is empirically. Now regarding whether or not being a bigot makes you a bad person. I think it does insofar if you use your bigotry to leverage power over others. For instance JEWS. I dont think I need to even expand on this. But I think for the most part, people use bigotry not in an aggressive way, but more as a means to avoid conflict. Bigotry can lead to peace. I think this is what Ye and Fuentes are getting at.

Overall, it makes no sense to NOT be a bigoted blackpiller. To not be bigoted implies a sense of going with the flow socially-- that you are capable of recognizing dynamics, and truly being able to completely disregard data or any pre-existing frameworks about culture or society. I think very few people are not bigoted-- I think typical SJWs are as equally bigoted and prejudiced against outsiders as me, according to my framing. I think some of the least bigoted people are literally retards-- as in mentally challenged humans. They have a lack of awareness of social dynamics that make them pure. A retard will never hoodwink you. A person who isn't a bigot either has hope for the underdog, or doesn't even believe in underdogs at all. Blackpillers are not wired that way. We just see it simply as oh he's 5'3 curry, he's fucked.

Last edited:
that whites are superior, and minorities are slave races.
Keep crying for mayos. Blackpill is all about looks, so race only matters insofar it gives you better pheno at birth. If it didn’t, it’s game over.

Keep crying for mayos. Blackpill is all about looks, so race only matters insofar it gives you better pheno at birth. If it didn’t, it’s game over.

Ok Bass Armstrong

Rape coping when your an incel = giga low negative inf iq

My bigotries:

- racism (daydreams of the extermination of white and black sexpats from my country [in vidya])
- transphobia (honestly I don't have a rational reason, they just look disgusting to me)
- sexism (want to put hot women in my personal breeding camps [in vidya])

Bigotry is just human nature. Our species' history is written with violence, rape, and genocide. And the same way society lets foids fuck whoever they want, I'm free to hate whoever I wants

Last edited:
IMO those attitudes are necessary to be blackpilled so I'm blackpilled about all of those questions. I just hide my power level.