Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have the chance to transform into a male anime character of your choice. If you slay 10 girls in 24 hours you get to keep that appearance.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Who do you choose?

I'd probably go for Guts or Griffith, both are gigachads.

Griffitht

Gutsss

Griffith is beautiful (no homo).
Having his appearance would make me a living God.

Griffith is beautiful (no homo).
Having his appearance would make me a living God.
When I started reading the manga I thought he was a woman and he is so fucking beautiful I wish I was half as beautiful as he is I would be a chad tbh.

>Gigachad

Griffitht

Jfl that lower third.

He has good skin nose eye area but that Lower third is a big no

Percy Spencer
See my avi for pic.
It would be awesome to have such low inhibition.

Bondrewd because I would cartridge 10 girls in a few hours and bam now I look cool af.

I'd just pick the richest and most handsome, then just Betabux ten chicks over immediately. I'm not taking any chances when my life could change so enormously.

>Gigachad

View attachment 80499

Jfl that lower third.

He has good skin nose eye area but that Lower third is a big no
Girls have fucking masturbated to him and he isn't even real they'd rather stuff his picture in their vagina then have sex with me he's fucking awesome and mogs me in every way possible.

Girls have fucking masturbated to him and he isn't even real they'd rather stuff his picture in their vagina then have sex with me he's fucking awesome and mogs me in every way possible.
It's basically a 2D dildo.

How about no, fucking anime spergs.

I turn into Corey and impregnate every woman that isn't related to me within a 12 kilometer radius.

Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo. Basically, I wouldn't have to change at all, I'd still be an unremarkable omega, but I'd have a harem of women fighting over me.

I dont watch anime but I'd want that goku guy from dragonballs

He's a chadlite tbh.

Lmao light is a pretty boy chad, he has a good jaw, PCT, hunter eyes and is also athletic.

Pretty boys slay way harder than overmasculine bloated blockheaded gymcels.

Lmao light is a pretty boy chad, he has a good jaw, PCT, hunter eyes and is also athletic.

Pretty boys slay way harder than overmasculine bloated blockheaded gymcels.
Matsuda mogs him tbh. L mogs them all tbhtbhtbh

Whatever gets me laid tbh

Id want to become spongebob

Susuke. I know a lot of females, and gay males, fantasized over him back when naruto was big.

Do you get their powers too or just their physical looks? If yes to powers, I'd go saitama and just destroy the earth with one punch then take solace in the fact I will also die within 24 hours.

JFL at watching this gay shit bro

JFL at watching this gay shit bro
Older anime isn't gay tbh.
Matsuda is a cuck and L is autistic

Light mogs everyone in the show except Ryuk

If Pajeet mogs you then it's time to consider investing in a rope
Matsuda slew Light's sister and L could have easily slew misamisa. Ryuk mogs them all tbh.

>Not jojomaxing
You have blessed genes, you're tall, wide framed, muscular, square jawed richfag. There's no downside
Jutaro kujo rip 1024x1024

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back