Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have the chance to be the cat of a young stacylite or stacy who lives on a farm, for the rest of your life. Would you?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
You, the cat, is about 3 years old, and expected to live 12-20 years.

You can't talk, you will be not able to understand human language except a few basic words like 'food' or 'drink' or 'outside' or 'come here' or your name. You can roam around outside in the fields and the woods, and you get fed cat food, maybe you can beg for human food.

Sounds like a good life. I wish I was a cat/dog.

Getting to cuddle with a stacylite and do nothing but run around and sleep all day sounds like the dream

Inceldom discussed

thanks, I agree and I just wanted to tag you lol
I'll show you a pic of my Calico tomorrow, he died like a year ago, male Calicos are extremely rare.

kitty GIF
Yankee Stadium Running GIF by YES Network
Cat Love GIF by AngryBoiAlex
delicious cute girl GIF

no, foids are bad

cats deserve better

I'd be happy with that.

I want to be Chad and have a giga Stacy wife, also an orange cat :feelsdevil:

You, the cat, is about 3 years old, and expected to live 12-20 years.

You can't talk, you will be not able to understand human language except a few basic words like 'food' or 'drink' or 'outside' or 'come here' or your name. You can roam around outside in the fields and the woods, and you get fed cat food, maybe you can beg for human food.
Nah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back