Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of incels.is

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Incels.is is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Incels.is is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Incels.is is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com.

Incels.is is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

Or me, finding ways to save the white race by cucking 98% of men into supporting and wifing single mothers

I dunno if this is sarcasm or not but it's true

My idea of incels.is is to talk with people I can relate to
To have fun with fellow rejects of society

Incels.is is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Incels.is is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Incels.is is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com.

Incels.is is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.
I feel pretty desensitized about things that didn't happen to me, so yeah, you're correct

Because you, a user who has only been here for half a year dictates how everyone should use the site jfl. Ok.
Exactly, OP is just trying to look cool

Exactly. In the end, this forum is only what its members will make it to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not a psychopath

:yes:.
Because you, a user who has only been here for half a year dictates how everyone should use the site jfl. Ok.
Earlier today he was calling that Retardfuel guy who spams the forum with his reddit reposts of Vaginas smelling awful "based" for doing so, which I find funny considering he says :
Incels.is is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha."

Exactly, OP is just trying to look cool
This post gives off the energy of an edgy 15 y/o LARP.

day z thats rucktion!

False.

Your reddit is showing.

I think you have completely misunderstood the idea of incels.is.

It's not a place to be "monsters" or "disturbing". It's a place for sexless men to cope and have conversation. Not a playground for degenerate losers like you.

I think you have completely misunderstood the idea of incels.is.

It's not a place to be "monsters" or "disturbing". It's a place for sexless men to cope and have conversation. Not a playground for degenerate losers like you.
Unfathomably based:feelsYall:.

Incels.is is just a community of lonely young men. It really isn't that deep. I mean if you want to look at fucked up shit and think really fucked up shit that's on you. I am just here cuz I can't get laid and don't really feel like I fit in anywhere.

xenophobia
ironic coming from a cum drinking fag like u
Faggot1
Faggot 2

This is a place for whatever you please. As long as you’re incel and follow the sites rules.