Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “You have body dysmorphia disorder!!!”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Incel:I think I look ugly and non masculine,I need few cosmetic surgeries

Female Doctor/Everyone:Nooo!! How can you think that? You have body dysmorphic disorder!!! You have nothing wrong with you!!! You’re tall!!! Go to therapy!! Seek mental help!!!!

Incel: Height doesn’t help my face in social media , also will you have sex with me average looking female?

Female doctor: no, everything’s in your head you gotta change your mindset !! (While she only hangs with 8/10 chads)
I’m giving you a lot of meds for your BDD! You have wrong thoughts about your appearance!!

Incel’s phsical appearance:

Attachments

• 64083EFF-12CC-4C5B-85E1-A0830E8B5C12.jpeg
    64083EFF-12CC-4C5B-85E1-A0830E8B5C12.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 79
If incel worked out and lost face fat i think he would be chadlite

If incel worked out and lost face fat i think he would be chadlite
No one has the energy and motivation to do that ,sorry bro ,also if face fat is generic you cannot dispose of it , you must have surgery , I’ll have all face liposuctions sadly cuz I have shit face genes and I don’t have energy to do anything at all ,also you can find tons of tall jacked incels in YouTube

Incel has tumor of a nose and needs to lose face fat