Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You have 9 friends, you can either cooperate with them and get 1 waifu or you betray them and get an entire harem

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date

What will it be?

• Stay loyal for the sake of camaraderie

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • Betray them for the sake of prosperity

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
To make it more clear the friends are people you 100% trust. They are your brocels, who have been on your side. So they will not betray you. The waifu is yours and yours alone. You will not share her with anyone. Some people didn’t get it.

The harem will be filled with 10/10 foids that are any age you want. They will be loyal and obedient and will do whatever you say. They will clean, cook, and be your personal fucktoys. They won’t age either.

You will basically have this if you kill your friends:

Or even more ideally this:

Last edited:
why would i need so many? one is more than I've ever had my whole life. one is all my need. and incellectual companions are worth a thousand women each.

I think it was an honor to be with you boyos

CADC8A6CA5049658289141C60FF416B58A9E2FB0

1st option because I don’t want to kill as that would be an unforgivable sin. Plus I don’t even care for sex or foids anymore. I would only betray my brocels if it meant I could be tall and/or attractive
why would i need so many? one is more than I've ever had my whole life. one is all my need.
Idk man, I’d take a harem over a monogamous relationship in a heartbeat. You wouldn’t even have to be in a relationship with more than one, you could just date one of them and have the rest be maids, slaves, servants, etc.
and incellectual companions are worth a thousand women each.
the true friend is worth more than nine whores (who would prolly be repulsed by you)
inb4 youre bluepilled, thats why i used an adj "true" (true friend may not even exist irl but its theoretical scenario)
Based as fuck. Bros before hoes

Last edited:
Easy question. A tricky one would be: You can either have 9 loyal friends for life or one waifu, you can't have both. Who would you kill?

To make it more clear the friends are people you 100% trust. They are your brocels, who have been on your side. So they will not betray you.

The harem will be filled with 10/10 foids that are any age you want. They will be loyal and obedient and will do whatever you say. They will clean, cook, and be your personal fucktoys. They won’t age either.

View attachment 444186

View attachment 444188
Bros over hoes. My male friends were always more important for me than females. Would only need one waifu for fucking and for having something that cuddles in bed with me and friends for everything else.

Stay loyal, friends before hoes

Both are imaginary to me since I never had 9 bros whom I can fully trust. Its a tough one

But if I have to sacrifice the current batch of "friends" I have, i gladly would for the harem.

Images 81

why would i need so many? one is more than I've ever had my whole life. one is all my need. and incellectual companions are worth a thousand women each.
I would much rather have a harem than just one foid. As wolf said, you could still date one and have the rest as your slaves.
the true friend is worth more than nine whores (who would prolly be repulsed by you)
inb4 youre bluepilled, thats why i used an adj "true" (true friend may not even exist irl but its theoretical scenario)
Yes in this scenario the friends will be true. Also the foids will be virgins and 100% loyal to you. No strings attached.
Easy question. A tricky one would be: You can either have 9 loyal friends for life or one waifu, you can't have both. Who would you kill?
It’s more about whether you value friendship and would be happy with a small reward or you care about your own benefit and take the bigger reward. I guess in our case infinity*10=infinity. What would your answer be if it was about money instead? Keep your friends and get 100k or betray them and get 1M

I don't understand the title. Do I get to share my gf with 9 other brocels? Or do I get one loyal girl and 9 good friends?

I don't understand the title. Do I get to share my gf with 9 other brocels? Or do I get one loyal girl and 9 good friends?
The waifu is yours alone.

Its one loyal girl and 9 good friends vs 10 loyal waifu harem and no friends

I would choose this. I wouldn't know what to do with 1M anyway. I like the idea of friendship more than money laundering tbh
I am not exactly sure what I would chose. I would be extremely tempted to take the harem/1M but would I want to sacrifice my friends is the question.

1 loyal waifu and 9 people? Isn't that a paradox? And it's definitely very disgusting and something that will end up in disaster. I will choose the second option not because im selfish but because the first option is a disaster waiting to happen.

Edit : Nevermind I read the post fully this time, I would choose the first option I would never kill my brocels. First option, the lesser of evils.

I am not exactly sure what I would chose. I would be extremely tempted to take the harem/1M but would I want to sacrifice my friends is the question.
I can understand why the 1M, but the harem seems like too much if you already have a waifu. But to each his own.

I just want 1 girl :feelsrope:

Its one loyal girl and 9 good friends vs 10 loyal waifu harem and no friends
The waifu is yours alone.
I see. I don't know what I'm gonna do with 10 girls tbh. I don't want to revolve my entire life around girls tbh. After a while it'll get boring plus I can't even have intellectual philosophical discussions with them tbh so I say it's waste of time. First option seems better to me in the long run.

well let's start by saying
She's just a small town girl, living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
He's just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

I seen her in a smoky room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, walking down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Street lights, people living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill, everybody wants a thrill
Betting anything to roll the dice just one more time
Some will win, some will lose, some are born to sing the blues
And the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, walking down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Street lights, people, living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling
Street lights, people
Don't stop believing, hold on
Street lights, people

Don't stop believing hold on to that feeling
Street lights, people, ohh :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

1 loyal waifu and 9 people? Isn't that a paradox? And it's definitely very disgusting and something that will end up in disaster. I will choose the second option not because im selfish but because the first option is a disaster waiting to happen.

Edit : Nevermind I read the post fully this time, I would choose the first option I would never kill my brocels. First option, the lesser of evils.
The waifu is yours. You will not share her. I edited the post to make that clear.
I can understand why the 1M, but the harem seems like too much if you already have a waifu. But to each his own.
I can see why. As an incel, having a loyal waifu is already like having infinite money. So having 10 times that doesn’t make as much of a difference especially if you have to sacrifice something for it. Which is why it is really difficult atleast for me to choose.

they think i'm weird so i'm taking the haram :feelsaww:

The harem will be filled with 10/10 foids that are any age you want.

Value is too good with this loop hole. Yes send me 10/10 immortal foids thanks. So old that their age is undetermined. Couple hundred to thousands of years old each. Must be 10/10. Hopefully they aren't as dumb as regular foids and have matured with age (nearly impossible)

Value is too good with this loop hole. Yes send me 10/10 immortal foids thanks. So old that their age is undetermined. Couple hundred to thousands of years old each. Must be 10/10. Hopefully they aren't as dumb as regular foids and have matured with age (nearly impossible)
They will have whatever personality you want them to have. So I guess they will be smart if you want them to be. Also they will start out with whatever age you want them to be. So if you are 18 and have a harem of 12 yo foids. When you are 70 the foids will still be 12.

Good poll tbh.

Easiet choice for me to make. 9 friends and 1 waifu

The waifu is an added bonus

What is life without friends you can trust who love you and support you? Imagine having 9 bros who you know you can trust with your life. Imagine the hangouts and close times you would have.

Imagine the fun of having 9 friends, and what you guys could do putting your 9 brains together.

You could create something awesome.

I don't need the company of a harem of women, as women don't have much to offer other than their vagina.

All I've ever wanted in life is a good batch of friends and a loyal woman.

I just need one + I don't want to betray.

Good poll tbh.

Easiet choice for me to make. 9 friends and 1 waifu

The waifu is an added bonus

What is life without friends you can trust who love you and support you? Imagine having 9 bros who you know you can trust with your life. Imagine the hangouts and close times you would have.

Imagine the fun of having 9 friends, and what you guys could do putting your 9 brains together.

You could create something awesome.

I don't need the company of a harem of women, as women don't have much to offer other than their vagina.

All I've ever wanted in life is a good batch of friends and a loyal woman.

View attachment 444214
Good points. But the foids in the harem would also love you since they would be like anime foids and not bound by reality. Which is why this is a pretty tough decision to make. I’m guessing most chose the first because they don’t want to betray anyone. I wonder what people will chose if you can have the option to pick between being in a friend group with a gf or having a harem

I think having 9 friends who will never betray you is an impossible dream. So, the choice is obvious to me.

I think having 9 friends who will never betray you is an impossible dream. So, the choice is obvious to me.
Have a harem of loyal women is equally impossible

This question isn't grounded in reality.

Good points. But the foids in the harem would also love you since they would be like anime foids and not bound by reality. Which is why this is a pretty tough decision to make. I’m guessing most chose the first because they don’t want to betray anyone. I wonder what people will chose if you can have the option to pick between being in a friend group with a gf or having a harYou?
the idea of betraying people who are 100% loyal to me is a gross one. I could never do that.

Things like that is why there are so many assholes in this world. Good people who used to be nice and changed due to things other people people them..

Also, I find the notion of being surrounded by women all day to be annoying. One woman is enough. I wouldn't need to hear the constant bitching every single day.

Also I wouldn't be able to relate to them as they wouldn't be men.

Plus, I'd want kids one day, and I don't want kids with multiple women. The best household for a child has two parents of different genders. Yno?

Last edited:
I want girls like that when I die and go to heaven

killing 9 people who are your friends and loyal to you is psychologically almost impossible to do.
the poll might be closer if you didn't get 1 waifu for cooperation except each of your friends did.
that would give more incentive to betray out of jealousy.

Good points. But the foids in the harem would also love you since they would be like anime foids and not bound by reality. Which is why this is a pretty tough decision to make. I’m guessing most chose the first because they don’t want to betray anyone. I wonder what people will chose if you can have the option to pick between being in a friend group with a gf or having a harem
All I'm seeing is men refusing to dick down 10 hot fertile loyal women. And then IT says incel standards are too high

lol 'friends'. I've had many 'friends' and guess what, none of them actually give a shit :feelsokman: I'll just take the lolis :feelsYall:

i cannot kill innocent people for my personal gain

the idea of betraying people who are 100% loyal to me is a gross one. I could never do that.

Things like that is why there are so many assholes in this world. Good people who used to be nice and changed due to things other people people them..

Also, I find the notion of being surrounded by women all day to be annoying. One woman is enough. I wouldn't need to hear the constant bitching every single day.

Also I wouldn't be able to relate to them as they wouldn't be men.

Plus, I'd want kids one day, and I don't want kids with multiple women. The best household for a child has two parents of different genders. Yno?
I guess most people don’t have it in them to betray people for their own gain. Especially if they would not betray the person.
killing 9 people who are your friends and loyal to you is psychologically almost impossible to do.
the poll might be closer if you didn't get 1 waifu for cooperation except each of your friends did.
that would give more incentive to betray out of jealousy.
There technically are additional benefits to the second one like the foids will never age. But I brought up a similar situation but replaced with money earlier. You get 100k or betray your friends and get 1M.
I can see why. As an incel, having a loyal waifu is already like having infinite money. So having 10 times that doesn’t make as much of a difference especially if you have to sacrifice something for it. Which is why it is really difficult atleast for me to choose.
This explains why there may not be that much of an incentive for option 2

I would choose the first one. One loyal perfect waifu is more than enough.

I would take an entire harem and give them high powered weapons to create my own mini army then I would declare war against my bullies! (in minecraft)

Last edited:
Having friends sucks and is bluepilled harem for me buddy boyos

To make it more clear the friends are people you 100% trust. They are your brocels, who have been on your side. So they will not betray you. The waifu is yours and yours alone. You will not share her with anyone. Some people didn’t get it.

View attachment 444186

View attachment 444188
Today my friend I’m gonna teach you a lesson about loyalty