Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You had better be eating meat

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Owing to their meat-based diet, paleolithic men were significantly taller than modern men. Their jaws were also more developed, thanks to the continual chewing of tough meat. Everyone says you should eat your daily veggies but it's the meat that separates the alpha from the beta.

Don't fall for the globohomo food scams like vegetarism and veganism. And if you're one of those bluepilled faggots claiming that the (((World Health Organisation))) says otherwise: kindly get fucked. Just use your brains for a God damn second. It doesn't take any rocket science to see that skipping a huge portion of a typical diet is fucking unhealthy.

Cucks decrying muh climate should realise that >99% of all garbage and destruction is thanks to non-Whites. And yes, I could tell you're White just from your opinion: only Whites have the altruism to genuinely care about nature.

Eat meat. Eat a lot of it. You need it.

I only ate wild game I hunted myself when I was growling up and still ended up as a recessed manlet

Pretty much true. But the real nutritionpill is when you realize that it isn't the meat that you should focus on but the fat and organs (which are meat in some sense)

I ate only gravel. Now im a terra Chad.

Owing to their meat-based diet, paleolithic men were significantly taller than modern men. Their jaws were also more developed, thanks to the continual chewing of tough meat. Everyone says you should eat your daily veggies but it's the meat that separates the alpha from the beta.

Don't fall for the globohomo food scams like vegetarism and veganism. And if you're one of those bluepilled faggots claiming that the (((World Health Organisation))) says otherwise: kindly get fucked. Just use your brains for a God damn second. It doesn't take any rocket science to see that skipping a huge portion of a typical diet is fucking unhealthy.

Cucks decrying muh climate should realise that >99% of all garbage and destruction is thanks to non-Whites. And yes, I could tell you're White just from your opinion: only Whites have the altruism to genuinely care about nature.

Peleolithic man (cromagnon at least) was 5’8” average. That’s shorter than many populations today. It’s all about genetics and nutrients. If you get enough nutrients, no matter what kind if diet, you’re good.

Too late for me. I won't grow taller anymore

I was a vegetarian for from age 14 to 19..Pretty dumb

Proteins are essential, i ate a lot of meat while growing up didnt help me, but i didnt eat fruit and vegetables. For growing kid balanced diet is very important because body needs bunch of minerals and vitamins to properly work. Animals organs contain almost everything of that, so eating entire animal including making broth out of bones would be perfect.

Peleolithic man (cromagnon at least) was 5’8” average. That’s shorter than many populations today. It’s all about genetics and nutrients. If you get enough nutrients, no matter what kind if diet, you’re good.
Also calcium carbonate is important - for bone growth.

World Health organization :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

true, i would likely look even worse if i didn't eat meat, JFL at the 'i ate meat but still turned out ugly' cope, shit could always be worse

E8A9C588 2E9A 4CAA A638 99CDC0935F90

yes
eat rocks

Me and the boys bulking some Schnitzels

too late for any of us but definitely something to this, if you look at those old skeletons nobody had crooked jaws or crooked teeth and they didnt have braces

Always do the opposite of what globohomo clown world status quo says.

too late now I wish my ancestors ate more meat. Fuck agriculturism

meat and milk= chad diet

There's nothing inherently "manly" about eating meat, fool. Must soys, cucks, and foids eat meat.:feelsjuice:

There's nothing inherently "feminine" about vegetarianism either.

10/10 thread

I wonder if future generations of people will become shorter if enforced veganism becomes a thing.
"Haven't you heard? Le red meat causes cancer! You'll be so much healthier without it!" :soy:

There's nothing inherently "manly" about eating meat, fool. Must soys, cucks, and foids eat meat.
It's not about manliness, it's about health. A foid should eat meat, too --- but I'm not concerned with them. And I disagree with the second part. Most of them are vegetarian nowadays.

Always do the opposite of what globohomo clown world status quo says.
:feelsthink:

Height is determined by DNA,eating meat won't make you taller.
Wrong nigger. Environmental factors obviously play a huge role in your development.

It's not about manliness, it's about health. A foid should eat meat, too --- but I'm not concerned with them. And I disagree with the second part. Most of them are vegetarian nowadays.
I've been a strict vegetarian (no eggs or dairy either) since 2017- my health is just fine.

I love chicken, turkey, duck, pigeon, every type of poultry tbh and a variety of cheeses! :owo:

There's nothing inherently "manly" about eating meat, fool. Must soys, cucks, and foids eat meat.:feelsjuice:

its manly because its healthy and good health = masculinity if you are a man or femininity if you are a girl
vegetarianism is not necessarily feminine, just passive and self destructive

Flesh , MwSt , Steaks , mincd meat , Chicken

All that IS a tastefull and pleasureous experience

Cucks decrying muh climate should realise that >99% of all garbage and destruction is thanks to non-Whites.
Your factually wrong here, the biggest polluters are those who are industrially advance. This isn’t a blame game, this is a fact game. Blacks commit more crime, whites and Asians commit much more pollution via industry. Asians over fish and the European elk and Caribbean seals and more! Where driven to extinction by Europeans. You can’t just abstain yourself from all responsibilities because of white is right fallacy. Also the biggest food wastes are also Asians and Europeans.
(More to read below if you’re on mobile at the moment)

Everything has a consequence, the consequences of being 'high IQ' is industrial pollution. The consequence of 'low IQ' is violent tendencies. Whites started the industrial revolution.

You have such a bias towards your race logic leaves the window. Your treating this as some sort of self righteous olympics, when no one is righteous!
And yes, I could tell you're White just from your opinion: only Whites have the altruism to genuinely care about nature.
That’s like me saying I can tell if you white when you bring up black crime statistics. It doesn’t matter what you think it’s the facts.

Last edited:
Your factually wrong here
>muh facts and logic! :soy:
>yikes, you have a source for that? :soy:
>but muh experts say... :soy:

Listen, mate. I don't get my facts from shitty papers published by a Marxist academic system. I've seen way too much anti-White propaganda to take them seriously in any way. I worked in academia myself long enough to know how messed up that system is.

I just look out and see reality for what it is. I've been outside of the West and I've seen just how fucking disgusting and polluted these places were. There were piles of garbage everywhere, and the rivers are filled with poison and with shit. From that I draw my conclusion. My one source is a healthy common sense.

You have such a bias towards your race
Yes, as does every Chinese person and every Nigerian person and every Saudi Arabian person. I know it must be a shocker that a Wh*te person has this, too.

That’s like me saying I can tell if you white when you bring up black crime statistics. It doesn’t matter what you think it’s the facts.
Stereotypes are powerful because they're basically always true.

Listen, mate. I don't get my facts from shitty papers published by a Marxist academic system. I've seen way too much anti-White propaganda to take them seriously in any way. I worked in academia myself long enough to know how messed up that system is.
Why don’t you also apply this to the blackpill or any other sources you agree with, oh of course because it’s convenient to you, you aren’t even seeing the irony.
I just look out and see reality for what it is. I've been outside of the West and I've seen just how fucking disgusting and polluted these places were. There were piles of garbage everywhere, and the rivers are filled with poison and with shit. From that I draw my conclusion. My one source is a healthy common sense.
Mainly western and some Asian send their trash to other third world countries because they don’t want to keep their garbage, Those countries have corrupt politicians(the ones taking trash) . do you think it’s them producing all those plastics, computers and scrapes. You are being incredibly low iq here (ironically) and proving my point further. Your bias towards your race to the point all logic leaves your head.
Yes, as does every Chinese person and every Nigerian person and every Saudi Arabian person. I know it must be a shocker that a Wh*te person has this, too.
Yes but you’re bias to the point logic leaps out the window. E.g I can be bias towards my race and see blacks still commit a torn of crime compared to everyone and have violent tendencies and they haven’t really invented any technology or a significant civilisation.
Stereotypes are powerful because they're basically always true.
This is argument is about that though, it’s about facts and statistics. I’m just about done with you because you’re taking the typical human route of not accepting you are wrong because of your ego and bias.

Last edited:
The west piles up africa with electronic waste, and china poisons the planet mainly for the western consoomer.

Why don’t you also apply this to the blackpill or any other sources you agree with, oh of course because it’s convenient to you, you aren’t even seeing the irony.
I adhere to the blackpill because I see it with my own eyes. Ngl I attach little value to the papers confirming aspects of it. It's irrelevant to me.

Mainly western and some Asian send their trash to other third world countries because they don’t want to keep their garbage,
Yeah right.
The west piles up africa with electronic waste
I'm sure they do m8 :feelshaha:

Main problem are the Ching Chongs. Nuke Riceland

better eat milk,eggs and fish than red meat,it is also more humanitarian

I adhere to the blackpill because I see it with my own eyes. Ngl I attach little value to the papers confirming aspects of it. It's irrelevant to me.
I guess normies and chads are right about the blue or red pill because that’s what they see with their eyes. I guess whatever a schizophrenia person sees is real because that’s what they see with their eyes. Yeah....smh.
Yeah right.
I’m glad you’re subconsciously admitting I’m right, but your ego and bias won’t allow you to admit it upfront.

“According to the United Nations Environment Programme, 85 percent of the e-waste dumped in Ghana and other parts of West Africa is produced in Ghana and West Africa.”

Thanks for confiming my suspicion. Another case of Whites blamed for non-Whites' actions.

My parents were poor. I was malnourished growing up.

I’m glad you’re subconsciously admitting I’m right, but your ego and bias won’t allow you to admit it upfront
See above. Nearly all this e-trash @Kamikaze allegedly comes from Africa itself.

Ofc I presumed this anyway since I base my worldview on stereotypes. it works really well.

Most the non meat eating males I know are tall. Meat doesn't = healthy, a lot of soycucks and landwhales eat tons of meat. These days they're putting weird magnetic stuff in meat that makes it even worse.

See above. Nearly all this e-trash @Kamikaze allegedly comes from Africa itself.

Ofc I presumed this anyway since I base my worldview on stereotypes. it works really well.

Most western e waste is still being exported.