Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You had better be eating meat

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
“According to the United Nations Environment Programme, 85 percent of the e-waste dumped in Ghana and other parts of West Africa is produced in Ghana and West Africa.”

Thanks for confiming my suspicion. Another case of Whites blamed for non-Whites' actions.
I’m glad you now accept facts from sources but of course when it’s convenient. I thought it’s all this a few minutes ago:

"muh facts and logic! :soy:>yikes, you have a source for that? :soy:>but muh experts say... :soy:"

So I’m guessing my sources are right the biggest polluters in the world are Asians and Europeans. But of course you won’t accept it because whites dindu nuffin and are never accountable for anything the living embodiment of foids.

Most western e waste is still being exported.
This isn’t about facts, this is a blame game for him I already stated earlier in my post:
This isn’t a blame game, this is a fact game. Blacks commit more crime, whites and Asians commit much more pollution via industry. Asians over fish and the European elk and Caribbean seals and more! Where driven to extinction by Europeans. You can’t just abstain yourself from all responsibilities because of white is right fallacy. Also the biggest food wastes are also Asians and Europeans.
This about self righteous olympics white is right mentality he has. I can accept all the faults and bad shit people of the same race as I do but he can not:
Everything has a consequence, the consequences of being 'high IQ' is industrial pollution. The consequence of 'low IQ' is violent tendencies. Whites started the industrial revolution.

HE have such a bias towards his race logic leaves the window. He’s treating this as some sort of self righteous olympics, when no one is righteous!

Last edited:
Meat based diets became redundant after the agricultural revolution

Eat meat. Eat a lot of it. You need it.
RosiesTeaParty